Mdrol Cycle PCT Help

arob92

Awards
Im on day 20 of my MDROL Cycle and so far have no had any major side effects. The main side effect that I have been having is lethargy and a little bit of acne but thats basically it. I havent had any backpumps and my sex drive has been pretty much the same.

This is what my cycle looks like up until now:

Preload (1 Week Before)

-Cycle Assist/Milk Thistle/Multivitamin/Fish Oil

Cycle

-Day 1 up until now (Day 20) - Cycle Assist/Milk Thistle/Multivitamin/Fish Oil/CEL Mdrol 20mg

I have been drinking about 2 gallons of water a day, have been eating at least 5 meals a day, and have been consuming at least 4000 calories a day. I have gained about 10 pounds up until now.

I plan on doing a 4 week cycle and I was wondering if i should up the dosage to 30mg for the 4th week??

Also, My PCT looks like this as of now:

- Cycle Assist/Milk Thistle/Multivitamin/Fish Oil
- Nolva 20/20/10/10
- DAA 3g/3g/3g/3g
- Erase 0/0/3/2/2/1

Assuming I keep the Mdrol dosage at 20/20/20/20 does the PCT look fine? I was wondering if I bump the dosage of the Mdrol up to 30mg for the last week if I would have to modify my PCT in any way?

I appreciate any feedback!

Thanks!!

mandime

mandime

Awards
Hey, I will be running a SD clone cycle soon at 10/20/20. It will be my first and after lots of research I am still unclear on the absolute best PCT protocol. I have nolva on hand but many say to run clomid so I'm considering running them both at half doses as many seem to think this is a good plan. Also, I have been seeing a lot of ppl tapering down an AI like you have planned. I have also heard playing with your estrogen with an AI during PCT and not letting it rebound naturally with the serm alone can cause rebound gyno. Any thoughts on this? Also, why the DAA?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Im on day 20 of my MDROL Cycle and so far have no had any major side effects. The main side effect that I have been having is lethargy and a little bit of acne but thats basically it. I havent had any backpumps and my sex drive has been pretty much the same.

This is what my cycle looks like up until now:

Preload (1 Week Before)

-Cycle Assist/Milk Thistle/Multivitamin/Fish Oil

Cycle

-Day 1 up until now (Day 20) - Cycle Assist/Milk Thistle/Multivitamin/Fish Oil/CEL Mdrol 20mg

I have been drinking about 2 gallons of water a day, have been eating at least 5 meals a day, and have been consuming at least 4000 calories a day. I have gained about 10 pounds up until now.

I plan on doing a 4 week cycle and I was wondering if i should up the dosage to 30mg for the 4th week??

Also, My PCT looks like this as of now:

- Cycle Assist/Milk Thistle/Multivitamin/Fish Oil
- Nolva 20/20/10/10
- DAA 3g/3g/3g/3g
- Erase 0/0/3/2/2/1

Assuming I keep the Mdrol dosage at 20/20/20/20 does the PCT look fine? I was wondering if I bump the dosage of the Mdrol up to 30mg for the last week if I would have to modify my PCT in any way?

I appreciate any feedback!

Thanks!!
Looks good! If you feel fine I'd go 30 for another week. You will see a big difference. As for pct it looks solid. I'd run Nolva at 40/20/20/10 as sd is harsh. Erase I always run at 1/2/3/3/2/1
Any questions lemme know

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Hey, I will be running a SD clone cycle soon at 10/20/20. It will be my first and after lots of research I am still unclear on the absolute best PCT protocol. I have nolva on hand but many say to run clomid so I'm considering running them both at half doses as many seem to think this is a good plan. Also, I have been seeing a lot of ppl tapering down an AI like you have planned. I have also heard playing with your estrogen with an AI during PCT and not letting it rebound naturally with the serm alone can cause rebound gyno. Any thoughts on this? Also, why the DAA?
Run sd for 4 weeks... Run either Nolva, clomid or Torem... Still hepatoxic... only need one... With a suicide AI you don't need to taper but it helps conserve and works effectively... My though is that's dumb... AI brings it gradually and blocks cortisol... DAA is the best natty test booster... You need to restore your natural test levels... When your shut down you have little to no test or estro...

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PCT looks good to go to me

Foxtrot

Foxtrot

Awards
Been running mdrol for 3 weeks now and on 3rd week upped the does to 30mgs per day. At this point started experiencing some serious lower back pains and extreme pain in my rotator cuffs. I did, however, add 8 pound in three weeks. Seems like 30mg (spaced out of course) is a bit much.