Final few questions regarding PCT if anyone has time (H-Drol cycle)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Mass Monkey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    529
    Rep Power
    3706

    Final few questions regarding PCT if anyone has time (H-Drol cycle)


    OK I'll start by saying I have done a crap load of research and I just don't understand why there is so much variance when it comes to agreeing with the proper dose of Nolvadex . . . depending on the site you go to its the standard 20/20/10/10 but then others are 40/40/20/10 or just a general tapper off from 40/30/20/10 . . so if anyone can explain that I'd feel better.

    My next questions is I'll be running Cycle Assist and Liv52 right up to the PCT then drop CA for PCT Assist and still run Liv52. Is this fine or for extra protection should I run another bottle of CA or just add Milk Thistle?

    My diet and log is already posted but quick recap is H-Drol 50/75/75/75/75/75 and all the goodies that are needed to do a proper cycle . . only asking because I wasn't sure if you guys run CA all the way through or just stick with Liv52 and as for the Nolvadex issue . . lol . . I may just run the FIRST WEEK like this 40/40/40/30/30/20/20 then the norm of 20/10/10 for the remainder . . . any feelings or feedback?

    Thank you to anyone who responds

  2. Registered User
    Mass Monkey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    529
    Rep Power
    3706

    Oh and YES I know some don't run milk thistle during cycle but for me I'm running it hope you guys can understand . . just want to be safe and test the waters for now . . .
  3. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    15,519
    Rep Power
    3726231

    For hdrol
    Nolva 20/20/10/10
    U look like u have done if research...
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    15,519
    Rep Power
    3726231

    I'll use MT pre and post cycle but liv 52 on...
    No need to run your serm that way...
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  5. Registered User
    Mass Monkey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    529
    Rep Power
    3706

    OK . .. well thank you . . .like I said I have done my reseach and YES most do say 20/20/10/10 just got confused as to why some run it higher and why so I'll go back to my original post and run 20/20/10/10

    and as always TY for the advise
  6. Registered User
    Mass Monkey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    529
    Rep Power
    3706

    Airborne42 . . by not running CA or simular ON cycle how way your BP and other possible sides since you were only running Liv52, just curious
  7. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    15,519
    Rep Power
    3726231

    Quote Originally Posted by Mass Monkey
    Airborne42 . . by not running CA or simular ON cycle how way your BP and other possible sides since you were only running Liv52, just curious
    40/20/20/10 is for stronger compounds...
    You don't have to run cycle assist... I get my supports sep to what I need.

    Bp: hawthorne berry, I also keep celery seed extract on hand
    Back pumps: taurine
    Saw palmetto: prostate....

    Etc etc
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  8. Registered User
    Mass Monkey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    529
    Rep Power
    3706

    Ah I see . . .I thought about doing that as well but then desided on an All-in-one . . so I guess I'll see how it goes.

    I must say I enjoyed the years long research . . many different opinions and theories . . just waiting for the last of my goodies to clear and land at my door step and I can finally start
  9. Registered User
    arob92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    31

    i would do nolva at 20/20/10/10
  10. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    dracut,MA
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,847
    Rep Power
    2383076

    I agree 20/20/10/10

    I use cycle support all the way through cycle and pct.
    I also use udca or tudca on.

    This is just me tho and I know airborne has much more experience then me.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  11. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    15,519
    Rep Power
    3726231

    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4
    I agree 20/20/10/10

    I use cycle support all the way through cycle and pct.
    I also use udca or tudca on.

    This is just me tho and I know airborne has much more experience then me.
    This looks good too ^^^ this is better liv support for sure.
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  12. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    dracut,MA
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,847
    Rep Power
    2383076

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    This looks good too ^^^ this is better liv support for sure.

    Ya I load the supports man. Gets pricey but worth it in my opinion
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  13. Registered User
    Mass Monkey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    529
    Rep Power
    3706

    Thanks guys I'll be picking up some more CA or something similar for the PCT to run with my liv52. Really appreciate the feed back.

    I just can't believe I didn't notice PCT Assist didn't have any supports in it when I ordered it. Got soaked on shipping.
  14. Registered User
    Mass Monkey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    529
    Rep Power
    3706

    Now without sounding like I have not done research because like I said I have but is the general rule still for taking Nolvadex that it really doesn't matter when you take it(morning or night) and you can take one does for the day.*

    I'll probably take mine in the morning*

    Also it's a safe assumption that one should space out the PCT assist and cycle assist by give or take 4 hours apart?
  15. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    15,519
    Rep Power
    3726231

    Quote Originally Posted by Mass Monkey
    Now without sounding like I have not done research because like I said I have but is the general rule still for taking Nolvadex that it really doesn't matter when you take it(morning or night) and you can take one does for the day.*

    I'll probably take mine in the morning*

    Also it's a safe assumption that one should space out the PCT assist and cycle assist by give or take 4 hours apart?
    Nolva just one dose once a day... Same time everyday.

    Pct assist and cycle assist can take at same time... I'd space from serm tho
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  16. Registered User
    Mass Monkey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    529
    Rep Power
    3706

    Oh cool thanks for clearing the PCT / CA thing up I didn't know they could all be taken all at once but figured spaced from the SERM.
  17. Registered User
    Mass Monkey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    529
    Rep Power
    3706

    it has been suggested to run my erase 0/3/2/1 but my question is this . . is there a reason its run this way or could I run it like this during the PCT . . 0/3/3/2/2/1/1 thus extending it past the Nolvadex?

    And it looks for the PCT I'll be running Liv52 and 1000mg of milk thistle/day . . should I still run hawthorn berry and if YES is it run at 900mg/day? . . and the other supplements as listed before (somewhere on here lol) so if this looks good I think I'm all set

    Any thoughts on the Erase or my supports PCT?
  18. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    6,599
    Rep Power
    2369786

    Quote Originally Posted by Mass Monkey
    it has been suggested to run my erase 0/3/2/1 but my question is this . . is there a reason its run this way or could I run it like this during the PCT . . 0/3/3/2/2/1/1 thus extending it past the Nolvadex?

    And it looks for the PCT I'll be running Liv52 and 1000mg of milk thistle/day . . should I still run hawthorn berry and if YES is it run at 900mg/day? . . and the other supplements as listed before (somewhere on here lol) so if this looks good I think I'm all set

    Any thoughts on the Erase or my supports PCT?
    I like reverse taper better.. tapering down the nolva and tapering up the erase and stretching two or three weeks past your last dose of tamox.
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  19. Registered User
    Mass Monkey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    529
    Rep Power
    3706

    OK and yes Nolvadex is 20/20/10/10 but are you suggesting Erase to be 0/3/2/1 or like I suggested 0/3/3/2/2/1/1
  20. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    6,599
    Rep Power
    2369786

    Quote Originally Posted by Mass Monkey
    OK and yes Nolvadex is 20/20/10/10 but are you suggesting Erase to be 0/3/2/1 or like I suggested 0/3/3/2/2/1/1
    Tamox 20/20/10/10
    Erase 1/1/2/2/3/3
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  21. Registered User
    Mass Monkey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    529
    Rep Power
    3706

    Oh . . . Hmm? . . now that is interesting . . OK I shall go back and read a bit more as the above was suggested to me . . but yes I can see why one might does like that to prevent estrogen rebound off cycle . .

    Any feelings on the whole milk thistle/hawthorn issue or will I be fine as stated above?
  22. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    6,599
    Rep Power
    2369786

    Quote Originally Posted by Mass Monkey
    Oh . . . Hmm? . . now that is interesting . . OK I shall go back and read a bit more as the above was suggested to me . . but yes I can see why one might does like that to prevent estrogen rebound off cycle . .

    Any feelings on the whole milk thistle/hawthorn issue or will I be fine as stated above?
    Milk thistle, keep in during pct with the liv 52. I personally use bulk NAC instead of milk thistle. The HB shouldnt need to dosed as high, your BP will come back down one the androgens clear your system.. keep it in pct tho
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  23. Registered User
    Mass Monkey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    529
    Rep Power
    3706

    K . .. TY . . I will do some more cross research . . .
  24. Registered User
    Mass Monkey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    529
    Rep Power
    3706

    OK well . . . as for the MT issue I think I'm going to get this stuff (its locally sold) Liver Armor and its has MT,NAC and a few other goodies in it and it will be cheaper than buying each on there own . . I'll just add my HB in PCT
  25. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    6,599
    Rep Power
    2369786

    Quote Originally Posted by Mass Monkey
    OK well . . . as for the MT issue I think I'm going to get this stuff (its locally sold) Liver Armor and its has MT,NAC and a few other goodies in it and it will be cheaper than buying each on there own . . I'll just add my HB in PCT
    Looks solid. Youre using AI cycle support while on though right? Then just adding additional HB into your pct correct?
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  26. Registered User
    Mass Monkey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    529
    Rep Power
    3706

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Looks solid. Youre using AI cycle support while on though right? Then just adding additional HB into your pct correct?
    OH yes!!!! for sure . . Cell Cycle Assist, orange triad, fish oil, liv52 ON CYCLE then PCT Assist, Erase, liv52 & liver armor, DAA, creatine, fish oil, multivit,

    I got killed on shipping thus why I'm going with Liver Armor and not another CA . . will correct that issue next cycle lol
  27. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    6,599
    Rep Power
    2369786

    Quote Originally Posted by Mass Monkey

    OH yes!!!! for sure . . Cell Cycle Assist, orange triad, fish oil, liv52 ON CYCLE then PCT Assist, Erase, liv52 & liver armor, DAA, creatine, fish oil, multivit,

    I got killed on shipping thus why I'm going with Liver Armor and not another CA . . will correct that issue next cycle lol
    Yea your deff good to go. Best of luck!
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  28. Registered User
    Mass Monkey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    529
    Rep Power
    3706

    thank man
  29. Registered User
    Mass Monkey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    529
    Rep Power
    3706

    Ok I'm correct in thinking the following right?

    PH taken with food / protein shake

    Supports are fine taken without food, just water
  30. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    6,599
    Rep Power
    2369786

    Quote Originally Posted by Mass Monkey
    Ok I'm correct in thinking the following right?

    PH taken with food / protein shake

    Supports are fine taken without food, just water
    Ph take with food
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  31. Registered User
    Mass Monkey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    529
    Rep Power
    3706

    K that's what I thought.

    So to simplify things from when I wake up starting with the PH every 4 hours your taking either liver supports or a PH no problems. All is in place now. TY
  32. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    6,599
    Rep Power
    2369786

    Quote Originally Posted by Mass Monkey
    K that's what I thought.

    So to simplify things from when I wake up starting with the PH every 4 hours your taking either liver supports or a PH no problems. All is in place now. TY
    Yep! No problem, now get yoked!
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  33. Registered User
    Mass Monkey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    529
    Rep Power
    3706

    Quick question and I know it's been asked a million times but do u does your PH twice or 3 times.

    Only asking because I'm getting lots of different opinions.

    I think I have settled on 11am and 7pm with supports at 3 pm and 12
  34. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    15,519
    Rep Power
    3726231

    Quote Originally Posted by Mass Monkey
    Quick question and I know it's been asked a million times but do u does your PH twice or 3 times.

    Only asking because I'm getting lots of different opinions.

    I think I have settled on 11am and 7pm with supports at 3 pm and 12
    It depends on half life... Usually twice a day ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  35. Registered User
    Mass Monkey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    529
    Rep Power
    3706

    It's H-Drol so I should b fine TY ?
  36. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    15,519
    Rep Power
    3726231

    Quote Originally Posted by Mass Monkey
    It's H-Drol so I should b fine TY ?
    Yup...take with some healthy fats to increase absorption
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  37. Registered User
    Mass Monkey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    529
    Rep Power
    3706

    Thanks got my fish oil 6 g/day and when at home I add EVOO to my shakes so no squeaks out of my joints lol
  38. Registered User
    Mass Monkey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    529
    Rep Power
    3706

    TY . . oh . . oh . . the forum Gods will not be happy lol!!!!!

    But I'll check it against the place were I get mine TY
  39. Registered User
    Mass Monkey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    529
    Rep Power
    3706

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Yup...take with some healthy fats to increase absorption
    CORRECTION TO MY POST:

    What I forgot to add was I add EVOO to my meals after cooking but add Flax Seed Oil to my shakes.

    Hey does anyone know when doing your daily macro calculations do you include the healthy fats as FAT or just include the cals? . . as I have heard different opinions currently I include it all but I sure could bump up my cals/day if I could omit the Flax and EVOO as fat . .
  40. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    15,519
    Rep Power
    3726231

    Quote Originally Posted by Mass Monkey

    CORRECTION TO MY POST:

    What I forgot to add was I add EVOO to my meals after cooking but add Flax Seed Oil to my shakes.

    Hey does anyone know when doing your daily macro calculations do you include the healthy fats as FAT or just include the cals? . . as I have heard different opinions currently I include it all but I sure could bump up my cals/day if I could omit the Flax and EVOO as fat . .
    As fats
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. question regarding PCT
    By Craigmatthew in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-22-2008, 04:49 PM
  2. A couple generic questions regarding PCT, etc...
    By beefjerky in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-08-2006, 02:31 AM
  3. A couple generic questions regarding PCT, etc...
    By beefjerky in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-08-2006, 02:31 AM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-16-2006, 07:03 AM
  5. few questions regarding IGF...
    By spoofy in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-26-2004, 11:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in