Final few questions regarding PCT if anyone has time (H-Drol cycle)

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
OK I'll start by saying I have done a crap load of research and I just don't understand why there is so much variance when it comes to agreeing with the proper dose of Nolvadex . . . depending on the site you go to its the standard 20/20/10/10 but then others are 40/40/20/10 or just a general tapper off from 40/30/20/10 . . so if anyone can explain that I'd feel better.

My next questions is I'll be running Cycle Assist and Liv52 right up to the PCT then drop CA for PCT Assist and still run Liv52. Is this fine or for extra protection should I run another bottle of CA or just add Milk Thistle?

My diet and log is already posted but quick recap is H-Drol 50/75/75/75/75/75 and all the goodies that are needed to do a proper cycle . . only asking because I wasn't sure if you guys run CA all the way through or just stick with Liv52 and as for the Nolvadex issue . . lol . . I may just run the FIRST WEEK like this 40/40/40/30/30/20/20 then the norm of 20/10/10 for the remainder . . . any feelings or feedback?

Thank you to anyone who responds

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Oh and YES I know some don't run milk thistle during cycle but for me I'm running it hope you guys can understand . . just want to be safe and test the waters for now . . .

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
For hdrol
Nolva 20/20/10/10
U look like u have done if research...

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I'll use MT pre and post cycle but liv 52 on...
No need to run your serm that way...

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
OK . .. well thank you . . .like I said I have done my reseach and YES most do say 20/20/10/10 just got confused as to why some run it higher and why so I'll go back to my original post and run 20/20/10/10

and as always TY for the advise

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Airborne42 . . by not running CA or simular ON cycle how way your BP and other possible sides since you were only running Liv52, just curious

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Airborne42 . . by not running CA or simular ON cycle how way your BP and other possible sides since you were only running Liv52, just curious
40/20/20/10 is for stronger compounds...
You don't have to run cycle assist... I get my supports sep to what I need.

Bp: hawthorne berry, I also keep celery seed extract on hand
Back pumps: taurine
Saw palmetto: prostate....

Etc etc

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Ah I see . . .I thought about doing that as well but then desided on an All-in-one . . so I guess I'll see how it goes.

I must say I enjoyed the years long research . . many different opinions and theories . . just waiting for the last of my goodies to clear and land at my door step and I can finally start

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
I agree 20/20/10/10

I use cycle support all the way through cycle and pct.
I also use udca or tudca on.

This is just me tho and I know airborne has much more experience then me.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I agree 20/20/10/10

I use cycle support all the way through cycle and pct.
I also use udca or tudca on.

This is just me tho and I know airborne has much more experience then me.
This looks good too ^^^ this is better liv support for sure.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Thanks guys I'll be picking up some more CA or something similar for the PCT to run with my liv52. Really appreciate the feed back.

I just can't believe I didn't notice PCT Assist didn't have any supports in it when I ordered it. Got soaked on shipping.

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Now without sounding like I have not done research because like I said I have but is the general rule still for taking Nolvadex that it really doesn't matter when you take it(morning or night) and you can take one does for the day.*

I'll probably take mine in the morning*

Also it's a safe assumption that one should space out the PCT assist and cycle assist by give or take 4 hours apart?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Now without sounding like I have not done research because like I said I have but is the general rule still for taking Nolvadex that it really doesn't matter when you take it(morning or night) and you can take one does for the day.*

I'll probably take mine in the morning*

Also it's a safe assumption that one should space out the PCT assist and cycle assist by give or take 4 hours apart?
Nolva just one dose once a day... Same time everyday.

Pct assist and cycle assist can take at same time... I'd space from serm tho

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Oh cool thanks for clearing the PCT / CA thing up I didn't know they could all be taken all at once but figured spaced from the SERM.

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
it has been suggested to run my erase 0/3/2/1 but my question is this . . is there a reason its run this way or could I run it like this during the PCT . . 0/3/3/2/2/1/1 thus extending it past the Nolvadex?

And it looks for the PCT I'll be running Liv52 and 1000mg of milk thistle/day . . should I still run hawthorn berry and if YES is it run at 900mg/day? . . and the other supplements as listed before (somewhere on here lol) so if this looks good I think I'm all set

Any thoughts on the Erase or my supports PCT?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it has been suggested to run my erase 0/3/2/1 but my question is this . . is there a reason its run this way or could I run it like this during the PCT . . 0/3/3/2/2/1/1 thus extending it past the Nolvadex?

And it looks for the PCT I'll be running Liv52 and 1000mg of milk thistle/day . . should I still run hawthorn berry and if YES is it run at 900mg/day? . . and the other supplements as listed before (somewhere on here lol) so if this looks good I think I'm all set

Any thoughts on the Erase or my supports PCT?
I like reverse taper better.. tapering down the nolva and tapering up the erase and stretching two or three weeks past your last dose of tamox.

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
OK and yes Nolvadex is 20/20/10/10 but are you suggesting Erase to be 0/3/2/1 or like I suggested 0/3/3/2/2/1/1

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OK and yes Nolvadex is 20/20/10/10 but are you suggesting Erase to be 0/3/2/1 or like I suggested 0/3/3/2/2/1/1
Tamox 20/20/10/10
Erase 1/1/2/2/3/3

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Oh . . . Hmm? . . now that is interesting . . OK I shall go back and read a bit more as the above was suggested to me . . but yes I can see why one might does like that to prevent estrogen rebound off cycle . .

Any feelings on the whole milk thistle/hawthorn issue or will I be fine as stated above?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh . . . Hmm? . . now that is interesting . . OK I shall go back and read a bit more as the above was suggested to me . . but yes I can see why one might does like that to prevent estrogen rebound off cycle . .

Any feelings on the whole milk thistle/hawthorn issue or will I be fine as stated above?
Milk thistle, keep in during pct with the liv 52. I personally use bulk NAC instead of milk thistle. The HB shouldnt need to dosed as high, your BP will come back down one the androgens clear your system.. keep it in pct tho

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
K . .. TY . . I will do some more cross research . . .

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
OK well . . . as for the MT issue I think I'm going to get this stuff (its locally sold) Liver Armor and its has MT,NAC and a few other goodies in it and it will be cheaper than buying each on there own . . I'll just add my HB in PCT

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OK well . . . as for the MT issue I think I'm going to get this stuff (its locally sold) Liver Armor and its has MT,NAC and a few other goodies in it and it will be cheaper than buying each on there own . . I'll just add my HB in PCT
Looks solid. Youre using AI cycle support while on though right? Then just adding additional HB into your pct correct?

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Looks solid. Youre using AI cycle support while on though right? Then just adding additional HB into your pct correct?
OH yes!!!! for sure . . Cell Cycle Assist, orange triad, fish oil, liv52 ON CYCLE then PCT Assist, Erase, liv52 & liver armor, DAA, creatine, fish oil, multivit,

I got killed on shipping thus why I'm going with Liver Armor and not another CA . . will correct that issue next cycle lol

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OH yes!!!! for sure . . Cell Cycle Assist, orange triad, fish oil, liv52 ON CYCLE then PCT Assist, Erase, liv52 & liver armor, DAA, creatine, fish oil, multivit,

I got killed on shipping thus why I'm going with Liver Armor and not another CA . . will correct that issue next cycle lol
Yea your deff good to go. Best of luck!

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Ok I'm correct in thinking the following right?

PH taken with food / protein shake

Supports are fine taken without food, just water

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok I'm correct in thinking the following right?

PH taken with food / protein shake

Supports are fine taken without food, just water
Ph take with food

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
K that's what I thought.

So to simplify things from when I wake up starting with the PH every 4 hours your taking either liver supports or a PH no problems. All is in place now. TY

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
K that's what I thought.

So to simplify things from when I wake up starting with the PH every 4 hours your taking either liver supports or a PH no problems. All is in place now. TY
Yep! No problem, now get yoked!

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Quick question and I know it's been asked a million times but do u does your PH twice or 3 times.

Only asking because I'm getting lots of different opinions.

I think I have settled on 11am and 7pm with supports at 3 pm and 12

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Quick question and I know it's been asked a million times but do u does your PH twice or 3 times.

Only asking because I'm getting lots of different opinions.

I think I have settled on 11am and 7pm with supports at 3 pm and 12
It depends on half life... Usually twice a day ;-)

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Thanks got my fish oil 6 g/day and when at home I add EVOO to my shakes so no squeaks out of my joints lol

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
TY . . oh . . oh . . the forum Gods will not be happy lol!!!!!

But I'll check it against the place were I get mine TY

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Yup...take with some healthy fats to increase absorption
CORRECTION TO MY POST:

What I forgot to add was I add EVOO to my meals after cooking but add Flax Seed Oil to my shakes.

Hey does anyone know when doing your daily macro calculations do you include the healthy fats as FAT or just include the cals? . . as I have heard different opinions currently I include it all but I sure could bump up my cals/day if I could omit the Flax and EVOO as fat . .

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
CORRECTION TO MY POST:

What I forgot to add was I add EVOO to my meals after cooking but add Flax Seed Oil to my shakes.

Hey does anyone know when doing your daily macro calculations do you include the healthy fats as FAT or just include the cals? . . as I have heard different opinions currently I include it all but I sure could bump up my cals/day if I could omit the Flax and EVOO as fat . .
As fats

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning on using tamox for pct I heard ur supposed to dose it higher then nolva since its research grade what do u think ?

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
U lost me a bit bud. Temoxfin is the drug, Nolvadex is the brand or do u mean Tourm. I know I spelled that wrong lol

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
U lost me a bit bud. Temoxfin is the drug, Nolvadex is the brand or do u mean Tourm. I know I spelled that wrong lol
Torem* fixed ;)

If the tamox you bought is a "true" twenty then no.. no need to dose higher.

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Well at least I was close. Do I get an E for effort ? Lol!!

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Awa! Thanks man but could I trade them for a few Cycle Assists and an Erase Pro?

Or should I shut up and aim for a gold star later on l!!!!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awa! Thanks man but could I trade them for a few Cycle Assists and an Erase Pro?

Or should I shut up and aim for a gold star later on l!!!!
Hell if i could trade those in for some erase pro id do it and give you a firm hand shake lol

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
The standard run of Nolvadex is 20/20/10/10 for H-Drol

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
As for the company yes google and search the forums to c if they r legit