Test E/dbol PCT

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.08%

Test E/dbol PCT

What's up guys? I'm 6 weeks into my first Test E cycle. I kick started it with 40 mg dbol which I will discontinue in a few days. I'm taking 2 pins Monday and Thursday totaling 500 of test E. I'm 25

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.08%

Wow ok... My phone is gay. Anyway, I'm 25 and have had great gains of 20 lbs. I now weigh 211 at 6 ft. I am taking adex .5 EOD. For PCT I have clomid and novla. I have seen the two used together. I also have exemestane which I was thinking of taking that for PCT but I also heard it may not work well with Novla. Any suggestions? As which to take? I would imagine a need for an AI as well during PCT.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.08%

A few more things I would like to add. Excuse my separate posts but doing this whole working is like the only option I have working 60 hrs a week I don't have much time to study and ask questions. I only have 10 weeks total of test which I understand is sufficient. I'm not sure if I should now be using Exemestane in place of armidex. I'm really not noticing many sides. Maybe a little acne. I don't feel too bloated. My nipples have always been a little puffy, I don't think it's any worse and I certainly don't feel sensitive or itchy. Eating right and PCT is important to me because I have never been this stong or big and certainly won't stop working out. In the weeks following my first Test E cycle, and the weeks I will be without dbol ( last 4-5 weeks of cycle) I fear loosing size and strength as most first timers would. I plan on my second cycle in November, same test E and dbol only I'm adding deca. Thanks guys for listening to my story and questions, I'm looking forward to what all of you recommend, or any comments I could benefit from.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.38%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

No need for nolva and clomid. Use one or the other. Exemestane and nolva are good together. Its adex and nolva you dont use simultaneously.

Id personally go 40/20/20/20 nolva with 12.5 eod exemestane for pct. Get a good cortisol control. Youll lose a little size and possibly strength in pct. Its inevitable. Its really no biggy. Itll mostly be water and glycogen. Best of luck with the rest of your cycle bro.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.08%

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668
    No need for nolva and clomid. Use one or the other. Exemestane and nolva are good together. Its adex and nolva you dont use simultaneously.

Id personally go 40/20/20/20 nolva with 12.5 eod exemestane for pct. Get a good cortisol control. Youll lose a little size and possibly strength in pct. Its inevitable. Its really no biggy. Itll mostly be water and glycogen. Best of luck with the rest of your cycle bro.
    Thanks superbeast for your input, I have read many of your posts, I know you have been helpful to many.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.32%

jhaup, hows .5 adex EoD treating u; i have a test cycle im starting in a week and debating to run .25mg or .5 eod
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.08%

Quote Originally Posted by southparkbbb
    jhaup, hows .5 adex EoD treating u; i have a test cycle im starting in a week and debating to run .25mg or .5 eod
    Southpark I must say that I am still feeling the dosage out. .25 seem to have worked well for me. I actually at a point started to play with .5 EOD because I was curious. My pills are a whole mg so I break them. Some broken ones must be close to .25 and some .5. In my short experience so far I basically am taking them for the obvious reasons yet I have not at all seen any increase in body fat, gyno, blood pressure has stayed as it was before. For this reason I'm hesitant about the dosage and this was also part of the reason I had asked about exemestane which I have on hand. I would say .25 EOD should be good for a test cycle as its proven for me but I'm not against .5 EOD as I'd rather be safe than sorry as far as sides. Honestly not sure if it's hindering my gains, but I'm happy. I'm a little over 20 lbs heavier and to give an example of strength gains before my cycle I bench pressed 225 10x, now 285 10x in only six weeks. Hope it helps you decide what you want to try.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.32%

Quote Originally Posted by jhaup87 View Post
    Southpark I must say that I am still feeling the dosage out. .25 seem to have worked well for me. I actually at a point started to play with .5 EOD because I was curious. My pills are a whole mg so I break them. Some broken ones must be close to .25 and some .5. In my short experience so far I basically am taking them for the obvious reasons yet I have not at all seen any increase in body fat, gyno, blood pressure has stayed as it was before. For this reason I'm hesitant about the dosage and this was also part of the reason I had asked about exemestane which I have on hand. I would say .25 EOD should be good for a test cycle as its proven for me but I'm not against .5 EOD as I'd rather be safe than sorry as far as sides. Honestly not sure if it's hindering my gains, but I'm happy. I'm a little over 20 lbs heavier and to give an example of strength gains before my cycle I bench pressed 225 10x, now 285 10x in only six weeks. Hope it helps you decide what you want to try.
    glad to hear u gained 20 lbs and the insane strength, and appreciate the feedback man; i might play around with .25mg eod when im at 500 mg test/week then bump it to .5mg eod when i increase to 700mg/week (or if i feel any sides bump to .5 immediate); thanks again man

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test e/ dbol + PCT
    By superswole23 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-13-2012, 11:36 PM
  2. before after pics after pct test-e dbol..
    By sportf190 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 01-29-2009, 11:25 AM
  3. 1st Cycle--Test E, Dbol, Clen during PCT???
    By dmbwhiteguy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-21-2007, 11:48 AM
  4. 1st Cycle--Test E, Dbol and Clen w/ PCT
    By dmbwhiteguy in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-20-2007, 10:52 AM
  5. FIRST TRUE PCT AFTER TEST E/DBOL/EMAX,PROSTANZOLOL CYCLE
    By UberPooper1 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-28-2005, 05:46 PM