D-bol and sust cycle

danny25

danny25

Awards
Hi all what would I need to use after a 7 week d-Bol and sust cycle. I already have pregnyl, is there anything else? what do I need if I get gyno symptoms?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Sust sucks balls, but if you are gonna use it at least run it for 12 weeks...You would be better off with Test-E (or P) for 12 weeks and dbol for 4 weeks as a kickstart.

PCT for your sust and dbol cycle:

Clomid:
100/50/25/25
Erase:
0/0/3/3/2/1
DAA:
3/3/3/3/3/3

If you do not understand the reason behind this , read this:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html

Idk what Pregnyl is...sounds like a pregnenolone supp...no idea why does your "experienced" friend recommends it though.

danny25

danny25

Awards
I've been told that it's a gd 1st course, I didn't wanna do the 12 week as it is my 1st cycle and wanna see how I get on with it. I have pregnyl, and was told this will be sufficient in getting my testes bak in working order. I am struggling to get anything else, I can get clomi which is ment to be the same as clomid. Dnt think I'm ment take these both at same time though. Would this work?

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
Women who got problems getting PREGNant gets PREGNyl. Funny where names come from and what the original use is. Deca= breast cancer...

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
Sust sucks balls, but if you are gonna use it at least run it for 12 weeks...You would be better off with Test-E (or P) for 12 weeks and dbol for 4 weeks as a kickstart.

PCT for your sust and dbol cycle:

Clomid:
100/50/25/25
Erase:
0/0/3/3/2/1
DAA:
3/3/3/3/3/3

If you do not understand the reason behind this , read this:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html

Idk what Pregnyl is...sounds like a pregnenolone supp...no idea why does your "experienced" friend recommends it though.
Agreed

danny25

danny25

Awards
This may help you understand more about pregnyl

Its action in the male body is like that of LH, stimulating the Leydig cells in the testes to produce testosterone even in the absence of endogenous LH. HCG is therefore used during longer or heavier steroid cycles to maintain testicular size and condition, or to bring atrophied (shrunken) testicles back up to their original condition in preparation for post-cycle Clomid therapy. This process is necessary because atrophied testicles produce reduced levels of natural testosterone, this situation should be rectified prior to post-cycle Clomid therapy.

HCG administration post-cycle is common practice among bodybuilders in the belief that it will aid the natural testosterone recovery, but this theory is unfounded and also counterproductive. The rapid rise in both testosterone, and thus oestrogen due to aromatisation, from the administration of HCG causes further inhibition of the HPTA (Hypothalamic/Pituitary/Testicular Axis - feedback loop discussed above); this actually worsens the recovery situation. HCG does not restore the natural testosterone production.

The typically observed dosing of 2000 to 5000IU every 4 to 5 days causes such an increase in oestrogen levels via aromatisation of the natural testosterone that this has been responsible for many cases of gynecomastia.

From the above discussion it is clear that HCG is best used during a cycle, either to:

1) Avoid testicular atrophy, or
2) Rectify the problem of an existing testicular atrophy.

HCG Dosage
Smaller doses, more frequently during a cycle will give best overall results with least unwanted side effects. Somewhere between 500IU and 1000IU per day would be best over about a two-week period. These doses are sufficient to avoid/rectify testicular atrophy without increasing oestrogen levels too dramatically and risking gynecomastia. This dosing schedule also avoids the risk of permanently down-regulating the LH receptors in the testes.

It is important for the HCG administration to have been completed with 6 or 7 clear days before the onset of PCT in order to avoid inhibition of the Nolvadex and/or Clomid therapy. Also, a small daily dose (10-20mg) of Nolvadex would normally be used in conjunction with HCG in order to prevent oestrogenic symptoms caused by sudden increases in aromatisation.

Presentation and Administration of HCG
Synthetic HCG is often known as Pregnyl (generic name) and is available in 2500iu and 5000iu (not ideal for the above doses!). Administration of the compound is either by intra-muscular or subcutaneous injection. It comes as a powder which needs to be mixed with the sterile water. The powder is temperature-sensitive prior to mixing and should not be exposed to direct heat. After mixing, it should be kept refrigerated and used within a few weeks - though there are sterility issues which need to be considered after mixing.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
This may help you understand more about pregnyl

Its action in the male body is like that of LH, stimulating the Leydig cells in the testes to produce testosterone even in the absence of endogenous LH. HCG is therefore used during longer or heavier steroid cycles to maintain testicular size and condition, or to bring atrophied (shrunken) testicles back up to their original condition in preparation for post-cycle Clomid therapy. This process is necessary because atrophied testicles produce reduced levels of natural testosterone, this situation should be rectified prior to post-cycle Clomid therapy.

HCG administration post-cycle is common practice among bodybuilders in the belief that it will aid the natural testosterone recovery, but this theory is unfounded and also counterproductive. The rapid rise in both testosterone, and thus oestrogen due to aromatisation, from the administration of HCG causes further inhibition of the HPTA (Hypothalamic/Pituitary/Testicular Axis - feedback loop discussed above); this actually worsens the recovery situation. HCG does not restore the natural testosterone production.

The typically observed dosing of 2000 to 5000IU every 4 to 5 days causes such an increase in oestrogen levels via aromatisation of the natural testosterone that this has been responsible for many cases of gynecomastia.

From the above discussion it is clear that HCG is best used during a cycle, either to:

1) Avoid testicular atrophy, or
2) Rectify the problem of an existing testicular atrophy.

HCG Dosage
Smaller doses, more frequently during a cycle will give best overall results with least unwanted side effects. Somewhere between 500IU and 1000IU per day would be best over about a two-week period. These doses are sufficient to avoid/rectify testicular atrophy without increasing oestrogen levels too dramatically and risking gynecomastia. This dosing schedule also avoids the risk of permanently down-regulating the LH receptors in the testes.

It is important for the HCG administration to have been completed with 6 or 7 clear days before the onset of PCT in order to avoid inhibition of the Nolvadex and/or Clomid therapy. Also, a small daily dose (10-20mg) of Nolvadex would normally be used in conjunction with HCG in order to prevent oestrogenic symptoms caused by sudden increases in aromatisation.

Presentation and Administration of HCG
Synthetic HCG is often known as Pregnyl (generic name) and is available in 2500iu and 5000iu (not ideal for the above doses!). Administration of the compound is either by intra-muscular or subcutaneous injection. It comes as a powder which needs to be mixed with the sterile water. The powder is temperature-sensitive prior to mixing and should not be exposed to direct heat. After mixing, it should be kept refrigerated and used within a few weeks - though there are sterility issues which need to be considered after mixing.
Hcg isn't used in pct I've already told you this in the first thread that your boy started for you cause you were to lazy to do the research yourself, so you started another thread asking the same questions. Pregnyl (hcg) is not used for
Pct it's used during cycle. You need a serm for pct and it's obvious you don't know what that is so you shouldn't even be thinking of using aas! Hcg will shut you down further hence the writing that you posted on what hcg is. It states HCG causes further inhibition of the HPTA (Hypothalamic/Pituitary/Testicular Axis - feedback loop discussed above); this actually worsens the recovery situation. HCG does not restore the natural testosterone production. WHICH means shut down. Which is what I told your boy the first time. But since your prob going to do what you want and are to lazy to do the research yourself I will tell you again. I don't see a problem with running a short cycle of sust for 7 weeks you will get a lot of different opinions on how long you should run a cycle but everyone is going to tell you different opinions. The 4 ester mix in sust will kick in pretty quick from what I've read. I have never personally taken it ,this is based off what I have researched. I agree with celoraza that a test e cycle would be better but what u have laid out should be fine. You need a serm though I would go with clomid like he said. You prob should get an ai just in case you get any estrogen problems ie gyno, bloat etc. google is your friend do some research !

pct

danny25

danny25

Awards
I appologise if you have explained this already but for some reason I couldn't get on that thread, I think it gt removed or something. I am starting to realise that this guy who I gt the gear of is an idiot as he has gave me wrong information which would have messed me up!!!
So what is the actual reason for using a hcg and I only have 3 weeks worth of pregnyl would that be enough ?
I should be able to pick up some nolva next week and was gonna get enough for post cycle and pre cycle encase I get symptoms of gyno. Will this get my body functioning back to normal. Sorry if some of my questions seem dumb but as I have said this is the 1st time and only way I'll learn is by asking and researching.
Thanks for the help m8