Need some help after H-Drol. PCT typical but, not working on gyno.

dcinal

Awards
Hey guys I'd really appreciate some help. I ran H-drol 50/75/75/75. I figured it was pretty mild or at least mild-er. I had PCT on hand (ID Toremifene). End of week three I started showing gyno symptoms, so I terminated the H-Drol and went on the torem at 120 for the Anti E and the Gyno "magic" Ive heard about. Then here is where it gets atypical. The torem brought my nads back asap, awesome. libido ok not awesome but not totally dead like the first week PCT. !Gyno however is being stubborn! I'm now on Erase Pro day 4 (the AI I could get fastest) and per 120/90/60/60 I'm down to 60mg torem. I'm thinking I need to put something in my arsenal in case this (almost always puffy) nipple BB size lump crap doesnt die with the current combo. Is letro my backup plan? or change dosing (of torem or erase pro). Some help would be great guys, thanks.

avyion12

avyion12

Awards
Hey guys I'd really appreciate some help. I ran H-drol 50/75/75/75. I figured it was pretty mild or at least mild-er. I had PCT on hand (ID Toremifene). End of week three I started showing gyno symptoms, so I terminated the H-Drol and went on the torem at 120 for the Anti E and the Gyno "magic" Ive heard about. Then here is where it gets atypical. The torem brought my nads back asap, awesome. libido ok not awesome but not totally dead like the first week PCT. !Gyno however is being stubborn! I'm now on Erase Pro day 4 (the AI I could get fastest) and per 120/90/60/60 I'm down to 60mg torem. I'm thinking I need to put something in my arsenal in case this (almost always puffy) nipple BB size lump crap doesnt die with the current combo. Is letro my backup plan? or change dosing (of torem or erase pro). Some help would be great guys, thanks.
i've honestly never heard of such trouble with halo, esp when using torem after. i've done halo with no problems at 100 for 5 weeks. i've had gyno since 12 and even on cycle doesnt get aggroed (still have that lump since i was 12, but has shrunk substantially) - maybe lucky-ass genetics. you *could* give nolva a try, only thing is that your libido may take the brunt end of it. you may have to deal with mild puffiness and a small lump, as i have to do. seeing as how you may be extremely sensitive to gyno in the future, before you run things like test, dbol, sdrol etc, have arimidex on hand, it helps a lot.

dcinal

Awards
Well I had gyno as a teen as well pretty badly but it went away (after many, like 5, years) of lifting, good diet and adulthood. Ive run retarded cycles of epistane twice (one each year last two years) with no pct at all (I got real lucky I guess) and didnt have a flare up. this H-Drol on cycle and post cycle gyno mess makes it a never-again for me. Now Im up 15 lbs with the nips I had at 13 :/. What about the dopamine angle? Thats were things get a bit over my head until I put in some more hours on Google Scholar.

ilovechoclate

ilovechoclate

Awards
Well I had gyno as a teen as well pretty badly but it went away (after many, like 5, years) of lifting, good diet and adulthood. Ive run retarded cycles of epistane twice (one each year last two years) with no pct at all (I got real lucky I guess) and didnt have a flare up. this H-Drol on cycle and post cycle gyno mess makes it a never-again for me. Now Im up 15 lbs with the nips I had at 13 :/. What about the dopamine angle? Thats were things get a bit over my head until I put in some more hours on Google Scholar.

If I had ANY type of pubertal gyno growing up, I wouldn't **** with PH in the first place. That's just my opinion.

The trick is to having all your PCT ready before jumping on. It's easier to avoid a problem then to deal with it when its already here. Nolvadex worked great to keep any re-bound gyno away after a short 20mg SuperDrol run

In your case, given what you have at hand, I'd just increase the dosage of your torem.

I suppose worse case scenario you can always save 4 grand and have your gyno surgically removed. I've also seen guys go crazy with cycles after getting gyno and develop so much damn muscle you can't notice they have gyno at all until they grab and pull it. lol

dcinal

Awards
Destroyed the gyno!!! Letro and Erase Pro. Sides were bad but only for 2.5 weeks. Followed a really good diet. Quick summary started 155. After Hdrol up to 175 with boobs. After letro erase pct and close to perfect diet im at 164. and NO Zero Gyno! Radically different body composition from before any of this. Super happy with my improvements. Had the H*** scarred out of me with the gyno but it will go totally away if u catch it early. P.S. H-Drol sucks, Epistane is the only PH worth it IMO. Not as much bang but saves stress and money and from that degree of shutdown. Thanks again guys for the advice, happy lifting.