Starting PCT tomorrow

LTFU

Awards
Finishing 6 week AMS anabolic growth kit today. Tomorrow I will start my PCT of Erase Pro, Arom- X, and Triazole. Main question is should I start my Erase pro tomorrow or wait a week or two. Ive noticed some people start the erase late, but dont know the reasoning for it. Also, I have SNS DAA and Cel PCT assist if I need to throw that extra to the stack.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Finishing 6 week AMS anabolic growth kit today. Tomorrow I will start my PCT of Erase Pro, Arom- X, and Triazole. Main question is should I start my Erase pro tomorrow or wait a week or two. Ive noticed some people start the erase late, but dont know the reasoning for it. Also, I have SNS DAA and Cel PCT assist if I need to throw that extra to the stack.
Wtf? Either run:

-Arom-X
-DAA
-CEL PCT ASSIST

OR:
-Erase Pro
-DAA
-CEL PCT ASSIST

OR
-Triazole
-DAA
-CEL PCT ASSIST

IMO Stick with the Arom-X , DAA and PCT assist...Erase Pro is tricky to dose as an AI to avoid estrogen rebound...

EP would be something like:
0/0/1/1/1 E3D/1 E3D

And Triazole...TBH I don't see it as part of PCT regimens actually haha

LTFU

Awards
A buddy of mine had told me that with the Erase pro, the estro rebound was almost non existant. Im thinking of going with the Arom X, DAA, PCT assist, and possibly the erase every other day.

avyion12

avyion12

Awards
A buddy of mine had told me that with the Erase pro, the estro rebound was almost non existant. Im thinking of going with the Arom X, DAA, PCT assist, and possibly the erase every other day.
honestly i think you're over shooting the pct... its AMS DHEA products. just stick with AromX and DAA

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
honestly i think you're over shooting the pct... its AMS DHEA products. just stick with AromX and DAA
I second this , or normal erase and daa.

LTFU

Awards
Well, you guys seem to know your **** so I'll be going with that. Will also throw in some creatine