Need help with Trenadrol PCT ... erase pro + reversitol v2

M

mknowl123

Awards
Got my hands on some trenadrol, was going to run 2 pills a day with all support supps

Question I have is last time I ran it, I used Iforce reversitol V1 for both cycles for pct and kept all gains

Would erase pro + reversitol v2 be sufficient? How would i use them together? run erase pro then take reversitol v2?

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Thanks!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Dude.... Why would u run them both?
Where's your test booster...
Last and most important... Where the **** is your serm???

M

mknowl123

Awards
Dude.... Why would u run them both?
Where's your test booster...
Last and most important... Where the **** is your serm???
I never used a serm before on my first 2 cycles, the v1 of reversitol had a serm complex, since its not made anymore I was wondering if the combination of those 2 would be sufficent since I do not have access to a serm

Is there any products I can run that I can purchase for PCT?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I never used a serm before on my first 2 cycles, the v1 of reversitol had a serm complex, since its not made anymore I was wondering if the combination of those 2 would be sufficent since I do not have access to a serm

Is there any products I can run that I can purchase for PCT?
If u can't get a serm than your not ready to cycle and no it didn't have a serm complex in it

M

mknowl123

Awards
If u can't get a serm than your not ready to cycle and no it didn't have a serm complex in it
not going to aruge over an internet board, if you look at the back of the bottle on v1, it has listed serm complex

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
not going to aruge over an internet board, if you look at the back of the bottle on v1, it has listed serm complex
Lol there's no arguement.... Anyone will tell you your being ignorant! The only serms are chems

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Anabolics 32
Newbie78 Anabolics 15
K Supplements 0
B Cycle Logs 3
C Supplements 5