PCT what you bros think?

dorm

Awards
I will be running EPG Dianavar at 15/15/30/30 or just 15/30/30 cant make up my mind yet. Sucks they come in 15mg pills but oh well.
Cycle Dianavar (Superdrol clone) 15/15/30/30
Cycle assist twice daily at 4 pills each
liv52

Post cycle:
Nolva 40/20/20/10
Pes Erase 1/2/3/3/2/1
DAA at 3 grams everyday.

Thinking this should be a solid pct but would like your advice!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
If you already have the nolva:

40/40/20/20

Erase:
0/0/3/3/2/1
DAA:
3/3/3/3/3/3

If not get clomid and run it at:

100/50/25/25 and Erase and DAA the same

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
If you already have the nolva:

40/40/20/20

Erase:
0/0/3/3/2/1
DAA:
3/3/3/3/3/3

If not get clomid and run it at:

100/50/25/25 and Erase and DAA the same
Clomid is superior

dorm

Awards
Placing the order tonight so i could still go with Clomid...

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
Placing the order tonight so i could still go with Clomid...
Do that. Clomid is more recognized for kick starting the hypothalamic pituitary testicular axis which is what u want IMHO

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Do that. Clomid is more recognized for kick starting the hypothalamic pituitary testicular axis which is what u want IMHO
And this is reps for knowing what HTPA means :)

dorm

Awards
Clomid it is then. Other then that my pct will keep my free of gyno and get everything back on track? Should i throw in a test booster such as Novedex XT? or will i be fine without?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Clomid it is then. Other then that my pct will keep my free of gyno and get everything back on track?
You gotta learn something bro from all this, it is always a gamble , even if you take all precautions I have seen plenty of guys here with perfect PCTs and still get something wrong , maybe not gyno , but cholesterol levels, and other sides...so just be careful.

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
You gotta learn something bro from all this, it is always a gamble , even if you take all precautions I have seen plenty of guys here with perfect PCTs and still get something wrong , maybe not gyno , but cholesterol levels, and other sides...so just be careful.
This^^^ on top of that it's hormones and at the end of the day everyone reacts differently like celorza said. But I think you will be fine IMO unless you have pre existing conditions... Etc.

dorm

Awards
Everything was ordered now its just a waiting game.
DAA SnS caps
Erase
Liv52
Clomid
Cycle Assist.

Im ready.

dorm

Awards
Totally aware of the chances of it. Appreciate the help guys! Should i also run a test booster through the pct? And is cycle assist and liv52 all i should be taking on cycle?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Totally aware of the chances of it. Appreciate the help guys! Should i also run a test booster through the pct? And is cycle assist and liv52 all i should be taking on cycle?
That and life support , and loads of taurine , and more saw palmetto and hawthorn berry...Don't forget a LOT of fish oils, dosed with the SD. The rest, space it it away at least 4 hours from SD.

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
A respectable Test booster is nice to have, but isn't really required if you will run clomid. It's really comes down to if you are willing to put some money down for a libido boost....
And yes I would say that cycle support you have now should be fine. Just preloading a week before the first dose would be ideal with support supps

dorm

Awards
Ok im needing help with the doses of clomid...i got a bottle of 70mL 35mg/mL how will i go about getting 100/50/25/25 and how many bottles will i need of the clomid?

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
Hate when they're dosed weird like that, you'll be fine with 105/70/35/35. Double check my math but one bottle should be plenty if there's 70 mL in it.

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
Hate when they're dosed weird like that, you'll be fine with 105/70/35/35. Double check my math but one bottle should be plenty if there's 70 mL in it.
Yeah that would be perfect IMO

dorm

Awards
Starting the cycle today have been loading the cycle assist for a week before today so im ready!! Pumped and looking forward to the next month!