why i will never use a SERM

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
boy am i going to get smashed, but the reason i will never run a serm is, i had some gyno issues with beast cycle so i started with letro at 2.5 mgs everday along with 2 erase caps. that did the trick and reduced my gyno significantly now i am on the 4th day of pct and i have noticed since day one that everyday that i use the clomid my nipples get pointy and sag (GYNO!). so i said **** it and dropped the clomid and for pct i am runnning letro, erase and titanium, also my nuts are feeling great and swelling back up to normal size and i have not lost any gains (its been 3 days clomid free), i dont really understand because everybody i know takes serms, but now that i think of it the bodybuilders from the golden age of bodybuilding never took that stuff, im just hopin you guys can reply with thoughts because i have a test and d-bol cycle coming up soon

16dawg23

16dawg23

Awards
3 days dosen't seem like a long time,from my exp letro and dex work pretty fast.get'n a reply from a vet help..

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
i had been using the clomid for 4 days (which brought back the gyno) now i have been off for 3 days and things are normal (or i hope to god)

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
boy am i going to get smashed, but the reason i will never run a serm is, i had some gyno issues with beast cycle so i started with letro at 2.5 mgs everday along with 2 erase caps. that did the trick and reduced my gyno significantly now i am on the 4th day of pct and i have noticed since day one that everyday that i use the clomid my nipples get pointy and sag (GYNO!). so i said **** it and dropped the clomid and for pct i am runnning letro, erase and titanium, also my nuts are feeling great and swelling back up to normal size and i have not lost any gains (its been 3 days clomid free), i dont really understand because everybody i know takes serms, but now that i think of it the bodybuilders from the golden age of bodybuilding never took that stuff, im just hopin you guys can reply with thoughts because i have a test and d-bol cycle coming up soon
They had docs help and many had genetic traits that were godly and old school bodybuilders didn't use the doses we do. Like half. They were flipping a coin in the gyno department so they say in some documentary. Why be like silvester stilone on trt?

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
A blood test is really the best way to tell if it's working for you. I'm currently on Nolva now so I am a believer in SERMs. I'm not doubting you at all here, but labs are really the tell-all...

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you have to have a SERM for every cycle? No. There have been countless oral cycles run utilizing OTC PCT, and recovery has been fine even though it takes a bit longer with OTC. The faster your body recovers though, the better, and that's what the SERM does; it helps your body normalize. I'm not a huge believer in consistent AI use, from the studies i've read on organ health and long term health, SERMs (specifically Toremifene) are better for you than AIs (arimidex for example).

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
clomid has a 5-6 day half life, just because you stopped using it doesnt mean its not working 3 days later... lets see how your doing a week from now.

mik14

mik14

Awards
I have a mate that has done numerous cycles with test,d bol and with test and tren and never used a AI or any pct and doesnt have any issues with gyno. i just dont understand it i thought atlest he woukd get some tenderness.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a mate that has done numerous cycles with test,d bol and with test and tren and never used a AI or any pct and doesnt have any issues with gyno. i just dont understand it i thought atlest he woukd get some tenderness.
Genetics.

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
i feel letro dose the job (for preventing gyno) as for recovery im still felliing fine and nuts gettin bigger er day

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
i feel letro dose the job (for preventing gyno) as for recovery im still felliing fine and nuts gettin bigger er day
It's a free country - no one said you HAVE to use a SERM. If letro alone works for you, then great!

But you will look like a full-on clown if you post one of those ... "HELP, I GOT GYNO AND IT'S BEEN SIX MONTHS SINCE MY LAST CYCLE!" posts six months from now.

You are correct - a lot of BB's in the 70's didn't use anything for PCT or even have a clue as to what it was. And - I never used any juice back then because I watched my buddies struggle to reach homeostasis after a cycle. It was painful for them - and they often lost all their on-cycle gains. Some got gyno. Some didn't.

Jethro Bodine

Jethro Bodine

Banned
Awards
i was worried that with my sixth grade education and me being a brain surgeon and a double-naught spy, that i wouldn't fit in around here because of my super-duper intelligence. but i feel right at home now. lol

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
running back to back cycles dont gotta worry about losin gainz bro

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established