For theese stacks are theese PCTs over kill?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.33%

For theese stacks are theese PCTs over kill?

First cycle
    PH: Mechabol
    PCT: Liver armour, nolva, creatine, and DAA.

Secound cycle
    PH: Ultradrol
    PCT: Liver armour, nolva, creatine, red rice (possibly extract), Hawthorne berry, and DAA.

Third cycle
    PH: Mechabol, Ultradrol and RA heat stack
    PCT Liver armour, nolva, clomid, creatine, red rice, hawthorne berry, DAA, and ZMA.

In regards to the LA I will be taking that all the way through the cycle and PCT. The same goes for the red rice and hawthorne berry, this is to help with cholesterol gains during cycle. I might possibly throw in cycle support for the PCT. So mostly on the third stack does the PCT look a little over kill? Since some of what I'm using is for the same purpose. For example I have two test boosters, two sups for cholesterol, two serms. This stack I may actually do in a year or more from now, so I have plenty of time to tweak it.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Not really in need of two SERMs... You could swap them out for Torem since it seems to be the SERM answer these days...

That third stack seems a little much... That's a lot of orals... Very taxing on the liver... Maybe look at Aegis from Anteus Labs... TUDCA or UDCA are a great defines against elevated liver enzymes...

Bump for more info? Am I just too cautious or does that look like a lot of methyls?
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.66%

In terms of the third stack, I can't find much info on the RA Heat Stack, I can't tell if its methylated ph or just a fat burner. Their website says its a thermogenic but then says liver support is required.

Like Drizzie said, two serms probably isn't needed. I personally don't run methylated cycles without TUDCA/UDCA, but if you're only going to overlap them for a week (bridge them), you could probably get away without using it. If you're stacking both methyls for the whole cycle though, IMO TUDCA/UDCA is definitely needed.

Also, in all three PCTs you might want to look into an AI, maybe something like Erase.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.33%

So a good pct could look like......
    Number one Liver armour, torem, creatine, DAA, and Aegis/erase
    Number two Liver armour, torem, creatine, red rice (possibly extract), Hawthorne berry, DAA and aegis/erase
    Number three Liver armour, torem, creatine, red rice, hawthorne berry, DAA, ZMA aegis/erase.

Support supps would be Liver armour two week pre load and use all the way until finish of PCT. Same with red rice and hawthorne berry. What I plan on doing with the third cycle would look somthing like this.

Ultradrol 8/12/16/12
    Mechabol 50/50/75/100/100/100/75/75
    RA: Would be as suggested on label on cardio days for 8 weeks.

As you can see this is a pretty hardcore stack and I would be bridging three ph's, if you can consider Ra a ph. My goal is for it to be a really aggressive body recomp, to get me from 255 to 265 and not put on much BF.
    Would/could you tell me a little more about Tudca and ai's and alternate options?
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.24%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bigbrawler View Post
    So a good pct could look like......
    Number one Liver armour, torem, creatine, DAA, and Aegis/erase
    Number two Liver armour, torem, creatine, red rice (possibly extract), Hawthorne berry, DAA and aegis/erase
    Number three Liver armour, torem, creatine, red rice, hawthorne berry, DAA, ZMA aegis/erase.

Support supps would be Liver armour two week pre load and use all the way until finish of PCT. Same with red rice and hawthorne berry. What I plan on doing with the third cycle would look somthing like this.

Ultradrol 8/12/16/12
    Mechabol 50/50/75/100/100/100/75/75

RA: Would be as suggested on label on cardio days for 8 weeks.

As you can see this is a pretty hardcore stack and I would be bridging three ph's, if you can consider Ra a ph. My goal is for it to be a really aggressive body recomp, to get me from 255 to 265 and not put on much BF.
    Would/could you tell me a little more about Tudca and ai's and alternate options?
    ultradrol is pretty harsh, mechabol also a methyl not sure what RA is hopefully not methylated. I wouuldnt personally run those together but if you chose to you should definitly run cycle support throught cycle and pct as well as aegis or udca/tudca

PCT nolva 40/40/20/10 plus AI and test boost
    or torem 90/60/30/30 plus ai qaand test boost
    Last edited by mattys4; 07-28-2012 at 11:45 AM. Reason: torem

Similar Forum Threads

1. androhard, and PCT, over kill?
    By RickP2727 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-16-2011, 04:02 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-09-2009, 10:28 PM
  3. Eca Stack With Napalm??is It Over Kill
    By BIGGUNZ401 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-01-2007, 10:46 PM
  4. Would megazol be over kill with my current stack?
    By bombBoogie in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 02:34 AM