Help with PCT for methyl sten

Haveacupp

Haveacupp

Awards
Gonna be starting methyl sten soon and looking for ideas on PCT setup.
I have nolva, atd, purus labs recycle, and all support supps.
Appreciate any help. Thanks.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Nolva 40/20/20/10
After using recycle... Def is effect... Run it last your serm. What's your natty t boost?

Haveacupp

Haveacupp

Awards
Nolva 40/20/20/10
After using recycle... Def is effect... Run it last your serm. What's your natty t boost?
So you are saying that recycle worked well for you?
Run the serm last? Why would you not run serm first, then the recycle?
What about the ATD - is it necessary?
What test booster do you recommend?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
So you are saying that recycle worked well for you?
Run the serm last? Why would you not run serm first, then the recycle?
What about the ATD - is it necessary?
What test booster do you recommend?
Past**** lol my bad. Always start your serm day 1 with natty test boost. Daa is most proven. Intimidate is amazing as well. I like Dpol personally. It's cheap and is infused with Nitrates.

Haveacupp

Haveacupp

Awards
Past**** lol my bad. Always start your serm day 1 with natty test boost. Daa is most proven. Intimidate is amazing as well. I like Dpol personally. It's cheap and is infused with Nitrates.
Appreciate it. Gonna def add some daa to the mix.
What about the bottle of atd i have? Not necessary with everything else?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Might as well add.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
atd is suppressive to the hpta, save it for later after your fully re-covered.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
atd is suppressive to the hpta, save it for later after your fully re-covered.
**** what he mean by atd first off. Sorry was playing rockband

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
**** what he mean by atd first off. Sorry was playing rockband
I think atd is the main ingredient in Inhibit-E...its been shown to be suppressive to the hpta, also it gives a false reading on a blood test, because it's 1/3 androgenic of test it will give you a higher total test that untrue...if that makes sense.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Hmm ill have to take a look

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Hmm ill have to take a look
1,4,6 Androstatriene-Dione-

ATD is a supplement that gained huge exposure in numerous OTC PCT products over the past several years. It is a suicidal inhibitor of the aromatase enzyme, meaning that once the drug has been discontinued enzyme levels slowly return to baseline. Suicidal inhibitors are often preferred because there is no “rebound” in estrogens after coming off.

Scientific data on ATD shows it to be an effective anti estrogen and also would lead you to believe it produces immense increases in testosterone, however other data shows it produces a steroidal metabolite known as 1,4,6 Testosterone. The production of this weak androgen (about ⅓ the potency of testosterone) causes false readings on testosterone serum tests.ATD has huge amounts of anecdotal feedback claiming it markedly reduces sex drive, but it was largely speculated that this was due to a substantial decrease in estrogen (low or high estrogen in males will reduce libido). Scientific literature has pointed us in another direction and shown that ATD is actually anti-androgenic (the complete opposite of what we would want).

The claims that this is great in PCT are nil when the data has been observed. It will reduce estrogen, but also occupy the androgen receptor and not allow testosterone to bind. The 1,4,6 testosterone metabolite would also theoretically produce HPTA suppression if the dose is significant.

Haveacupp

Haveacupp

Awards
Yeh inhibit-e is atd. Thanks mike. Guess i will hold off on the atd for a while.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
No problem, usually airborne is spot on with his advice, clearly my giant friend was distracted with his video games...lol I would use the atd like a month after your pct to dry out, or tone up any fat you gain on cycle. Good luck

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
No problem, usually airborne is spot on with his advice, clearly my giant friend was distracted with his video games...lol I would use the atd like a month after your pct to dry out, or tone up any fat you gain on cycle. Good luck
This lol your right bro! Reps your way :p