PCT Questions is there an advantage to just using Cycle Assist over PCT Assit

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Hello I'm new to forum so please go easy on me. . .

OK so I was wondering if there was any advantages to just using Cycle Assist throughout the entire H-Drol cycle over switching to PCT Assist during Nolvadex (20/20/10/10) PCT?

Not sure where my first thread went but here I am again posting. I'll be doing a H-Drol cycle next month after about a years worth of research. I'll be doing the standard 50/75/75/75/75/75 with Nolvadex 20/20/10/10 and yes I'll be doing the regular supplements as well just had the above question, thinking out of the box sort of speak.

Here are my stats as I'm sure someone will ask lol
BW:170
Years Training/competing . . more than I care to count lol

I have stayed at this BW due to competition weight class so relax on the "Oh your to light to cycle" lol

Any (friendly) input would be helpful and as always thank you

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Should be fine either way, I think the pct assist has testbooster n other goodies but I dont know without looking @ the label, you could use cycle assist during pct if you want to protect you liver as serms are liver toxic... Nolva should be fine but with a little research I think you see adding d-aspartic acid @ 3 grams daily and erase 0/0/3/3/3/2/1 is the standard for a nice pct. Good luck I hope this helps in some way!

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Oh yes and TY . . I will also be using DAA during PCT . . load for a week prior at 6g then 6 g week of then taper off to 3 g/day . . .

As for the cycle assist or PCT assist I have not made my final decision on witch one I'll be using I will also be running Liv52 throughout the cycle as well so might switch to the PCT assist during PCT for like you said the test boost.

I was thinking of taking 3 caps of liv52 a day along with the 7 g of fish oil so I THINK (lol) I have all the bases covered . . I was tempted to post my log but then said . . . ah no lol

Anyways thank you again for the reply . . . I have been reading all the stuff I can for almost a year so I guess its time to **** or get off the pot

Oh and BTW I am also thinking and still reading on the Erase Pro that is sold on this site for the PCT as well so TY for reminding me about that product.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Regular erase works just fine, no reason not to log it...but thats up to you.

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Hmmm? Well it's on sale so maybe I'll order some later today. Ty for the insite and maybe I'll post my log once I start

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Let me ask you for your opinion and if I'm crossing any forum lines or thread boundaries please just ignore and/or just delete this post . . .

I just found some Ecdysterone and Methoxy 500Ex both by Sci-Fit . . should I just toss them in the garbage or add them into the cycle or PCT . . gosh I hope this is not a stupid question lol

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Let me ask you for your opinion and if I'm crossing any forum lines or thread boundaries please just ignore and/or just delete this post . . .

I just found some Ecdysterone and Methoxy 500Ex both by Sci-Fit . . should I just toss them in the garbage or add them into the cycle or PCT . . gosh I hope this is not a stupid question lol
Thats totally up to you, when im on cycle I save supplements like that for pct or after pct...i have no experience with those products.

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
believe it or not that was actually helpful . . .maybe I'll toss them in at some point half way through the PCT and as it runs out they will take over . . normally I hate going to my mailbox but with all my goodies coming its kind of exciting . . till the master card bill comes in lol

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
believe it or not that was actually helpful . . .maybe I'll toss them in at some point half way through the PCT and as it runs out they will take over . . normally I hate going to my mailbox but with all my goodies coming its kind of exciting . . till the master card bill comes in lol
cool, yeah I have to build up my supplies of supplements for my cycle over a few months, its kinda expensive with all the support supps...just remember that nolva has a half-life of 5 days or so...even after your last dose it will still be in your system for almost a week. When are you starting your cycle of hdrol?

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Well I'm thinking the third week of August as I have a vacation coming up and training is always off a bit during that time. So I'll pre load with Cycle Assist for 2 weeks prior and once the vacation is over I'll be loaded and ready to start . . if I don't whoos out lol but I doubt it as I have already committed to ordering so all is good lol.