Epi Cycle (Nolva, Triazole, Active Xtreme PCT)

kenocamb32

Awards
Hello all,
I am new to this site but have been doing a good amount of research from other threads and have a question and would like comments. I will also log my cycle. I am 27yrs, 200lbs, prob 20% BF. From 18-22yrs I lifted regularly but quit for a couple years after college. I have been back in the gym the past year solid. I took Tren Xtreme when I was 21yrs with no PCT (didnt know better) and it worked great with little sides besides bloat but I lost most my gains because of the lack of PCT and work ethic.

Here is my cycle:
Epi 30,40,40,40,40
Cycle support throughout
Glucosamine for joints
Multi and fish oils
Will buy Taurine if needed for back pumps

PCT:
I have Triazole and Activate Xtreme (4weeks of each)
Getting Tamoxifen for a 20-20-10-10 (4weeks)

My question is this: Should I use the Tamox for 4 weeks right after the Epi is done and then go on the Triazole/Acti Xtreme together for the 4 weeks after? Or maybe do the Acti Xtreme with the Tamox and then use the Triazole after the SERM is done.
Part of me wants to use the Triazole/Acti Xtreme for PCT and only use the SERM if needed. DO I need an anti cortisol? I really dont want to add the money for lean xtreme

If anyone has advice on what to add to the cycle or how to arrange what I have for PCT that would be great. I don't want to be wasting more money on things though.