superdrol pct help needed

kpeene931

Awards
Ok the more I read the more it confuses me I am getting info in every direction now I just want some direct help for me specifically.
running SD 20/20/20/30 with all my supports I am in my 3rd week about day 15 now.

My pct is liquid clom with myogenix hardcore test and liver fix along with my fish oils and multis

Now here's my problem I am thinking I should of bought an AI as well but some say yes others say its not needed. Can someone try to clear this up for me.

This is my first cycle and first pct right now only sides on cycle are acne and pumps.

I posted in the other forum my theory of why I should get an AI but all I haveyo go on is my research and conclusions I rather have someone more knowledgeable help out

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
youre running sd for first cycle and after 3 weeks in you have pct questions.......

kpeene931

Awards
youre running sd for first cycle and after 3 weeks in you have pct questions.......
I think I have it set and did. But after researching more I feel like SD will make estrogen no existent on cycle due to test being low and being androgenic that the body can't convert the estrogen it needs making your estrogen receptors well very sensitive in theory so rebound would be inevitable during pct therefore the need for an AI and clomid not being sufficient.

This came to me this week
It also doesn't help that I read one place saying you have to have an AI and other saying its not needed and clomid is perfect. I also read PCT WHAT WHEN WHY a million times but like I said there are so many views it is making me second guess myself and gyno is scary......

Hence the post. All I want to know is in my case if clomid is good enough with my natural test booster or if I should order a AI ASAP.
My gut says I'm good and prepared but again people make gyno seem bad and like you will deff get it unless you take 100 supplements.

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
You "always" need an AI for estrogen rebound.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Use aromasin (exemestane) 25/12.5/12.5/12.5 during pct. It will boost FSH and LH levels while blocking estrogen at the receptor sight. Its a suicide inhibitor so there's no need to taper off since you can't rebound using it.