No libido 4 weeks in pct!

Chubzz

Awards
so guys. After coming off a long ph cycle. Im now starting week 4 of pct.
Im running:
Nolva: 20/20/20/20
Clomid100/100/50/50
Daa 3/3/3/3
Pct assist
Igf lr3

Anyways. My balls feel bigger so i know thats a good sign. But. I have no morning wood, i get no boners throughout the day. I have no interest in sex atm in general. I know nolva/clomid can kill libido but this cant be a good sign.

Im about to pick up more clomid for another 2-4 weeks along with an AI..

Thoughts?

Callejul

Awards
What was the Ph cycle? What you run? how long?

Chubzz

Awards
What was the Ph cycle? What you run? how long?
A 14 week cycle of
SD
10mg week 1
15 mg week 2

Epi
60mg week 1-6

Tren x
90mg week 6-10

Stano
600-800 week 6-14

Trenvar- 60mg 10-14
Obviously im going to be shutdown beyond belief but i didnt think it could be this bad.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy shít a 14 week Ph/ds cycle?! Yikes!!!!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
A 14 week cycle of
SD
10mg week 1
15 mg week 2

Epi
60mg week 1-6

Tren x
90mg week 6-10

Stano
600-800 week 6-14

Trenvar- 60mg 10-14
Obviously im going to be shutdown beyond belief but i didnt think it could be this bad.
Go to an endocrinolgist please.that's a huge cycle and your libido and test levels are most likely shot.

Chubzz

Awards
Holy shít a 14 week Ph/ds cycle?! Yikes!!!!
Yeah not my best idea. Live and learn. Only thing ill run after this is test and a few goodies. Never messing with ph/ds again. especially the lipid killers like sd.

Chubzz

Awards
Go to an endocrinolgist please.that's a huge cycle and your libido and test levels are most likely shot.
How so? People run 20 week cycles of injectables all the time and recover.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Injectables are also a lot different than PH's... Outside of the new dhea lines of ph's you're very rarely supposed to go over 8 even 6 Weeks with some

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your running prohormones not injectables or orals.aas are much safer in that regard and they are mostlikely using a test base or hcg to keep their boys running. You wernt. Your liver is in deep trouble aswell. You need to atleast get blood work done. Your estrogen is probably out of wack aswell.

murk01

murk01

Awards
And after such a long cycle
I guess u should expect a long recovery. Don't panic. U will. BOunce back but it will take some time.

Chubzz

Awards
I think my estro is high as **** because i am holding quite a bit of water. Should i run aromisin?

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You need to go see a doc bro. That's a huge cycle and your body probably stopped producing test naturally.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You need to go see a doc bro. That's a huge cycle and your body probably stopped producing test naturally.
No 2 ways around it. Don't take anything no aromisin no nothing. Go get seen by an endo! If you have insurance there really isn't an excuse not to buddy

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think my estro is high as **** because i am holding quite a bit of water. Should i run aromisin?
blood tests. hopefully you have before tests too to compare. I'm sure your cholesterol is utter toast at this point.

fyi, estro can't be high if you aren't producing testosterone. But libido isn't just driven by any one hormone, so its much harder to say what is causing the issues there for sure

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
blood tests. hopefully you have before tests too to compare. I'm sure your cholesterol is utter toast at this point.

fyi, estro can't be high if you aren't producing testosterone. But libido isn't just driven by any one hormone, so its much harder to say what is causing the issues there for sure
I was refering to lack of estrogen.Which can be dangerous considering the functions of estrogen.Joint lube to be specific.Lack of estrogen can also lead to chronic inflammation.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Question

Do you think some one can recover from something like this without medical attention?

How long would it take?

Explain the use of PH's during pct?

Can't understand that. I have seen numerous logs with episode used during pct

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Question

Do you think some one can recover from something like this without medical attention?

How long would it take?

1. Yes but why take chances given the extra liver stress and long CYcle ? Most likely going to be some permanent liver damage, possible blood pressure/heart problems, definitely some test level problems/hormone imbalance .

2. Depends on the person but with a cycle like this with SD and tren he's looking at a lonng time. My best guess is 2 to 4 months. Most likely longer! Faster if he sees a doctor

3. I used ostraine in pct to try it. Used nolva aswell and it brought my boys back.My bloodwork shows normal now! I wouldn't use a Ph though.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Question

its possible, but there are some odds of no recovery

How long would it take?
medical studies have shown 80% of men returning to at least 80% of baseline within 6 months after discontinuing steroids

no explaining it, its just dumb. there is a little benefit to in an injected testosterone cycle to stop injections and use dbol or anadrol for the week to two weeks that it takes for long esters to clear and then start PCT, but in pct taking anything suppressive is not a good idea

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
1. Yes but why take chances given the extra liver stress and long CYcle ? Most likely going to be some permanent liver damage, possible blood pressure/heart problems, definitely some test level problems/hormone imbalance .

2. Depends on the person but with a cycle like this with SD and tren he's looking at a lonng time. My best guess is 2 to 4 months. Most likely longer! Faster if he sees a doctor

3. I used ostraine in pct to try it. Used nolva aswell and it brought my boys back.My bloodwork shows normal now! I wouldn't use a Ph though.
Can't say there will be most likely permanent liver damage. Unless the liver becomes cirrhotic it will regenerate. The liver is the most resilient organ in the body. Healing will be slowed because of the pct drugs he is taking but it will heal.

As far as an endo. That's gonna be hit or miss; most likely a miss. For you guys that have been around here a while how many posts have we seen where other guys have had same issues with libido and they see an endo and have no idea how to treat something like this. They are not trained to. Better to see an anti aging doc.

I agree he needs to have his labs drawn at the very least to see where all his levels are at. Also that the OP will normalize in a few months, it just takes that long and is not unreasonable.
One more thing if and when you decide to see a doc. Think twice about using your insurance; once you do they will be privy to everything and if you are truthful with your doc they will know about your steroid use and be tagged as such. This could give you problems in the future.

zeroshens

Awards
16 weeks is a tremendously long cycle of prohormones.

I would definitely get on exemestane ASAP for 2x the length of your cycle. Throw in nolva sex starting on week 2 of exemestane @ 40/40/20/20/10.
Both drugs are made for people to take for years at a time. Use the exemestane or both till you are back to normal.

This is just my opinion on what I would do. I suggest you do some more research on pct before you do anything. You'll be fine till you finish your pct, just don't freak out and focus on learning from your mistake.

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
Just signed up so I have no credibility, lol, but I think you'll be fine for what it's worth. If your "boys are back" you are probably just psyching yourself out with the libido thing and making it worse. People run test and others way longer than they should at high (1000 mgs/wk+) and recover. There are many types of androgens but just one receptor so regardless of the androgen, when your body starts feeling low on them it should fire back up. Although almost anyone could potentially develop cholestasis if they took high enough doses of 17 alkelate's, a few are genetically predisposed to get it a lot more easily at lower doses and you would probably be yellower than big bird by now if you were one of those, but I'd say your HDL's and possibly liver enzymes are probably not sitting to pretty right now. Have you had high bp through the cycle? I think you should let your body reach hoeostasis naturally over the next few months by eating well and lifting weights, but should definitely go the doctor for bloods in case?

Chubzz

Awards
Just an update. Im back and good to go. Thanks for the help.

SellMeSanity

SellMeSanity

Awards
Just an update. Im back and good to go. Thanks for the help.
I'm having the same issue right now. Was on a 7 week cycle of H-Drol/Stano/Tren. And now my libido is gone... My PCT was clomid 100(couple days)50/50/50/50 and DAA 3/3/3/3/3/3 and Cel P.C.T. And im just about done with PCT and I have no desire for sex, same issues you had, and its getting my frustrated as hell. did you do something else to help bounce you back...? please share...

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm having the same issue right now. Was on a 7 week cycle of H-Drol/Stano/Tren. And now my libido is gone... My PCT was clomid 100(couple days)50/50/50/50 and DAA 3/3/3/3/3/3 and Cel P.C.T. And im just about done with PCT and I have no desire for sex, same issues you had, and its getting my frustrated as hell. did you do something else to help bounce you back...? please share...
You can use hornet goat weed plus daa plus yohimbine (very good for sex drive I can atest to that cause I used for a cut coupled with me being young I was getting random wood at 19 . Like puberty all over again) tribulas. That is a powerful libido stack.

How were the gains by the way? Stano interest me. I know tren and hdrol work well haha

SellMeSanity

SellMeSanity

Awards
You can use hornet goat weed plus daa plus yohimbine (very good for sex drive I can atest to that cause I used for a cut coupled with me being young I was getting random wood at 19 . Like puberty all over again) tribulas. That is a powerful libido stack.

How were the gains by the way? Stano interest me. I know tren and hdrol work well haha
Hmm.. Maybe i'll pick those up today. The cycle itself was awesome, only side effect during cycle was some hair loss. I would 100% do it again (i did it obviously for a recomp) but this lack of libido is killing me afterwards (and my gf) I can't keep it up and no desire... Its been 4 weeks on PCT and just wanting to bounce back asap. Today is actually my last week of my SERM but im going to continue the DAA (D-Pol) and Cel PCT Assist. Hopefully the products you mentioned well help me get back to normal. Thanks for the advice man.

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
A 14 week cycle of
SD
10mg week 1
15 mg week 2

Epi
60mg week 1-6

Tren x
90mg week 6-10

Stano
600-800 week 6-14

Trenvar- 60mg 10-14
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
A 14 week cycle of
SD
10mg week 1
15 mg week 2

Epi
60mg week 1-6

Tren x
90mg week 6-10

Stano
600-800 week 6-14

Trenvar- 60mg 10-14
Swear to GOD it felt like a jackhammer hit me right in the nuts when I read that!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm.. Maybe i'll pick those up today. The cycle itself was awesome, only side effect during cycle was some hair loss. I would 100% do it again (i did it obviously for a recomp) but this lack of libido is killing me afterwards (and my gf) I can't keep it up and no desire... Its been 4 weeks on PCT and just wanting to bounce back asap. Today is actually my last week of my SERM but im going to continue the DAA (D-Pol) and Cel PCT Assist. Hopefully the products you mentioned well help me get back to normal. Thanks for the advice man.
If your taking an AI that should also be stoped.Some of them(for me at 22 years old and a natty horndog) like triazole supress sex drive.Atleast for some.
Horney goat weed,and trib are marketed as test booster's but they are more like glorifyed dick pills for someone otherwise healthy.Yohimbine is a great beta 2 antagonist/appitite supressant so if you don't like that,dose it low.1 pill or something.Yohimbine works aswell for increasing blood flow*wink* DAA makes me horney also no need to really cycle off as of yet with the given data.That may change in a couple of months*looks with a death glare at CEE*But for now I would keep on for another 4 weeks.Also will help increase testosterone*proven via studys to help production to promote optimal production*

Have your gf log on your account here and tell us how it plays out :D

southparkbbb

southparkbbb

Awards
guys, to make matters worse, chubbz is 14 years old

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
guys, to make matters worse, chubbz is 14 years old
Really? Cause....that's bad. His endocrine system is ****ed for life at this point if he is 14.

southparkbbb

southparkbbb

Awards
Really? Cause....that's bad. His endocrine system is ****ed for life at this point if he is 14.
yeah he posts on bodybuilding.com and goonsquad. another case of a retard having no idea what theyre doing

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah he posts on bodybuilding.com and goonsquad. another case of a retard having no idea what theyre doing
He closed his growth plates HAHAHAHA SHORT STUFF!