Toremifene citrate vs tamoxifene citrate for PCT.
- 06-30-2012, 07:55 PM
- 07-23-2012, 05:34 PM
07-23-2012, 10:16 PM
Heard torem works awesome, so does tamox though. Either way use an ai as well. Raloxifene is good for gyno another serm.
Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
BLACK LION RESEARCH
Supplements for bodybuilders
07-24-2012, 07:05 PM
07-25-2012, 01:12 PM
It's a personal choice... Torem has more benefits
Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
Coach AB @ BossBody.net
07-25-2012, 04:06 PM
I stick to the tried and true...tamox and clomid for pct! But Airborne is right it is a personal choice.
07-26-2012, 01:40 PM
torm gives you the gyno protection of nolva and the HTPA regeneration of clomid..you get the best of both worlds.
Similar Forum Threads
- By zawinfi1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 01-01-2012, 11:31 PM
- By wiggles in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 68Last Post: 12-05-2010, 03:35 PM
- By chainsaw in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2007, 09:31 PM
- By sooner999 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 2Last Post: 01-13-2007, 10:57 PM
- By icanrace in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 11Last Post: 01-30-2006, 10:22 PM