Nolva & Clomid or just Nolva ?

avyion12

avyion12

Awards
Would there be a significant difference if I used both Clomid and Nolva, or should I just go for Nolva ? They are both pretty cheap I don't mind spending another £13

And what dosages ?
stats? what're you PCT'ing for?
in my experience, nolva gave me erecticle dysfunction pretty fierce, which seems to be the consensus for a quite a bit of the users. clomid is amazing for fast PCT, you can do both, or just do clomid.

either way:
clomid --> 150/100/50/50
nolva --> 40/40/20/10

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
if you want the best of both then next time use toremifene.. it gives you the HTPA regeneration of clomid and the gyno protection of nolva.

avyion12

avyion12

Awards
if you want the best of both then next time use toremifene.. it gives you the HTPA regeneration of clomid and the gyno protection of nolva.
does torem kill libido like nolva, or boost like clomid?

zeroshens

Awards
I would use nolvadex and exemestane. I like this combo because it stops production as well As attachment of E. the exemestane will also help prevent rebound when you get off the serm.

brado22

Awards
Toremefine would be the best choice because its like nolvadex and clomid. But if you can't get any, I've always used nolva. Good luck

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
stats? what're you PCT'ing for?
in my experience, nolva gave me erecticle dysfunction pretty fierce, which seems to be the consensus for a quite a bit of the users. clomid is amazing for fast PCT, you can do both, or just do clomid.

either way:
clomid --> 150/100/50/50
nolva --> 40/40/20/10
I would never run clomid that high!
Nolva you only need 40/20/20/10

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
take clomid at 100 for the first 3 days then at 50 for the rest of pct.