HDROL PCT

babyboy121482

babyboy121482

Awards
One week in on HDROL PCT and I feel amazing!!! I feel more power, strength, and motivation now then I did while on cycle!! Is that supposed to happen? I guess that means I'm doing a good PCT right?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
It's really not lol ur a lucky few

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
It means he is NOT using Clomid...which in any case, I hope at least any serm...if not...well this is the euphoria of saying good bye to your nuts :)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
It means he is NOT using Clomid...which in any case, I hope at least any serm...if not...well this is the euphoria of saying good bye to your nuts :)
Exactly!

babyboy121482

babyboy121482

Awards
Yes I am on a serm but not Clomid. I don't mess with stuff that effects my vision or has a chance of doing so.

babyboy121482

babyboy121482

Awards
Because I had no real bad response to HDROL both on and off cycle do you think it would be wise to run another cycle of HDROL but increase the dose to 100mg/day for a next cycle or should I change up the drug and go with something like PMAG?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Because I had no real bad response to HDROL both on and off cycle do you think it would be wise to run another cycle of HDROL but increase the dose to 100mg/day for a next cycle or should I change up the drug and go with something like PMAG?
You just got done with a methyl Ph. Try a non methyl like ostraine or the andro series or bold*idk the clone names.help me out someone.*so your liver can take a break.

babyboy121482

babyboy121482

Awards
I can't find BOLD but I was looking at EQ PLEX? Anybody have experience with that product? Thinking of running it 800 mgs for how many weeks?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't find BOLD but I was looking at EQ PLEX? Anybody have experience with that product? Thinking of running it 800 mgs for how many weeks?
andro mass /bulk has the same gains as a methyl.Just saying.

babyboy121482

babyboy121482

Awards
Yeah but they are like 200 a bottle. That's insane pricing

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
EQ plex is bold.You could also try lmg plus trenazone.I personally wouldn't run another methyl.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
EQ plex is bold.You could also try lmg plus trenazone.I personally wouldn't run another methyl.

babyboy121482

babyboy121482

Awards
Do you think LMG or Trenozone are too strong for a person that has only 1 Hdrol cycle under the belt? If not I really like the sound and description that I read on Trenozone. Would you prefer to do them together as a stack or either one of them alone? Thank you for giving me more options.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
*Facepalm*

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
You do know you have to wait a while before starting a cycle again. Usually its time on+pct = time off ...so 6 weeks hdrol plus 4 week pct is 10 weeks off after your last pct dose, unless your not fully recovered then wait longer.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Usually the first week you feel normal. Then it starts going down hill. Ever think of running ArA in pct? works great.

babyboy121482

babyboy121482

Awards
You do know you have to wait a while before starting a cycle again. Usually its time on+pct = time off ...so 6 weeks hdrol plus 4 week pct is 10 weeks off after your last pct dose, unless your not fully recovered then wait longer.
Yes I know the time between cycles. It will be 16 weeks when I start my next cycle. I'm just gathering info for my next cycle so I do the right cycle when the time comes.

babyboy121482

babyboy121482

Awards
Usually the first week you feel normal. Then it starts going down hill. Ever think of running ArA in pct? works great.
Interesting I am on the end of week 2 PCT and getting stronger and feel like I have more power each workout with all my main lifts. No lethargy or lack of motivation. And I actually have gained a lb so far.

babyboy121482

babyboy121482

Awards
Ok so if I were to do the Trenozone LMG stack would what the dosage and length be?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting I am on the end of week 2 PCT and getting stronger and feel like I have more power each workout with all my main lifts. No lethargy or lack of motivation. And I actually have gained a lb so far.
Maybe you will feel great through the whole pct. if so i am extremely jealous!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you think LMG or Trenozone are too strong for a person that has only 1 Hdrol cycle under the belt? If not I really like the sound and description that I read on Trenozone. Would you prefer to do them together as a stack or either one of them alone? Thank you for giving me more options.
I wouldn't stack them.Too much anabolic not enough androgenic.But if you do have an AI on hand.
75 mg is the averg dose for lmg and 1 to 1.5 ml per day for trenazone

babyboy121482

babyboy121482

Awards
I wouldn't stack them.Too much anabolic not enough androgenic.But if you do have an AI on hand.
75 mg is the averg dose for lmg and 1 to 1.5 ml per day for trenazone
Hey man thanks for all the help but it seems do expensive to run anything that is a non-methyl. I have one last bottle of Helladrol and then I am going to stop all orals and be pinning for future cycles. I believe I will be ok running one final Oral 4 months after only one oral cycle I have ever done. Had proper support on last cycle and will have again this cycle.