Clomid or Nolvadex

ChrisCotton11

ChrisCotton11

Awards
I will be starting PCT soon and was wondering what would be better to use Clomid or Nolvadex?

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
That really would depend on what cycle you have ran.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I haven't personally ran Winstrol solo but I have read/heard clomid is fine. Maybe someone else that has can chime in.

ChrisCotton11

ChrisCotton11

Awards
Iv seem a lot of people saying that they ran Clomid for there pct so I figured it would be fine! What is a good dose to take and for how long?

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I honestly think people run it too high of doses sometimes. My last 2 cycles I bounced back fine dosing at 50/25/25/25.

ChrisCotton11

ChrisCotton11

Awards
Okk that sounds good to me, thanks for the info!!

Blemon

Awards
they are both fine as said its preference. i like nolva since i get mininimal if any sides from it.

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
nolva has better gyno protection then clomid but clomid has better HTPA regeneration. if you want the best of both then use toremifene.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
^^^ this

Thank you D! I'll be takin a look!

ALPH0NSE

ALPH0NSE

Awards
I ran testosterone Cypionate for 7 weeks at 1cc every 4 days.. So would Clomid and Nolvadex be a good PCT or no? That's plus Erase and DAA..

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
I ran testosterone Cypionate for 7 weeks at 1cc every 4 days.. So would Clomid and Nolvadex be a good PCT or no? That's plus Erase and DAA..
Clomid would be better than Nolva in that situation. With Erase, I think Nolva in addition is overkill since it also blocks estrogen.

ALPH0NSE

ALPH0NSE

Awards
Thx for the reply Broda, but my question is my PCT is gonna be: Clomid+Nolvadex+Erase+DAA for 4 weeks.. So is my PCT fine or there's something not good about it where I should add something to it or take something out of it?

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
That's my point. Your PCT will probably have to be 6 weeks in total if you want to run all of that. There could be a very large estrogen rebound if you came off Erase and Nolva at the same time. If you ran Erase 0/0/3/3/2/1 you should be fine.

ALPH0NSE

ALPH0NSE

Awards
Thx a lot broda, but can u do me 1 more favor n put the PCT layout for each 4 supplements by saying the amount of each everyday for 6 weeks?

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Thx a lot broda, but can u do me 1 more favor n put the PCT layout for each 4 supplements by saying the amount of each everyday for 6 weeks?
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 20/20/20/20
DAA 3g/3g/3g/3g
Erase 0/0/3/3/2/1

Some people will dose Clomid higher at 100/100/50/50 still but I feel like with two SERMs that may be overkill.

XripdupX

Awards
That's my point. Your PCT will probably have to be 6 weeks in total if you want to run all of that. There could be a very large estrogen rebound if you came off Erase and Nolva at the same time. If you ran Erase 0/0/3/3/2/1 you should be fine.
Fact

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My point is that at some point you have to let your body return to homeostasis. There may be some rebounds here and there but it is not permanent. When we continue to offset this with that when is homeostasis achieved? Just sayin'...:)

ALPH0NSE

ALPH0NSE

Awards
Thx a lot for ur help broda.. I'm gonna follow the PCT plan u gave me