how does my PCT look? first time..

mylo

mylo

Awards
clomid 50 mg/day
resveratrol with enzyme complex 100 mg of resveratrol/day
phenibut .3 grams/day (to reduce cortisol concentrations– anti catabolic)
gw 1516 only 5mg/day (sharing it with my friend whom payed half of it– never used it before so it's a test run)

all this and of course i'll be doing various sets of 5 for the next month as i've been told to keep the reps low on PCT(good idea? higher or lower reps?)

also, is there an estrogen rebound? i still have some exemestane left in the fridge to wean off the clomid if so...

thanks in advance!

mylo

mylo

Awards
by the way, the designer i was using is mebolazine/dymethazine (basically slow-release superdrol). that and some shady tren prohormone (estradiene dione-3-keta). name of supplement? super-dmz rx by iron mag labs.

i suppose it shouldn't be very rough getting everythin back on track? especially with the clomid..

murk01

murk01

Awards
im not 100%

but y not throw in some DAA and up the dose on clomid 100/100/50/50 or 100/50/50 seems to be the standered, you weight enough. how did the cycle go, what were ur gains like

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
This sounds very uneducated

mylo

mylo

Awards
This sounds very uneducated
any suggestions then? i've been told all i really needed was clomid to bring back my test to an "acceptable" level.

mylo

mylo

Awards
haven't updated my info. i'm actually 220, went up on weight pretty easily, most of my lifts went up to what they were before acl recon. surgery, except my deadlift which went up 50 pounds higher (wtf?).

murk01

murk01

Awards
Yeh. Definitely need the. Clomid. But clomid alone does not boost test. Do clomid at 100/100/50/50.
You can start higher for the first week at 150. But probably not necessary. DAA 3g a day / or what every booster u preffer. I had a good response with DAA morning and ZMA b4 bed.
And start an AI within or at the end of 2nd week.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Clomid 100/50/50/25
Daa 3g ed
Erase 1/2/3/3/2/1

mylo

mylo

Awards
Clomid 100/50/50/25
Daa 3g ed
Erase 1/2/3/3/2/1
is there anyway to "freeze" the catabolism (which is why i wanted to use pheni in the first place)...

or are SERMs and AI's enough? by the way thanks bro!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
is there anyway to "freeze" the catabolism (which is why i wanted to use pheni in the first place)...

or are SERMs and AI's enough? by the way thanks bro!
You can use pheni to. Y not. Erase should help u with that as well