H-drol without PCT

yeah

Awards
Hey guys,

I ran H-drol with cycle assist and due to unforeseen circumstances I didn't have a PCT ready at the go.

I haven't really experienced any sides or losses really until a week later when I'm starting to feel my balls shrink a bit, what should I do?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Get clomid dose:
100/50/25/25
DAA
3/3/3/3/3/3
Erase:
0/3/3/2/1/1

Don;t ever start a cycle again WITHOUT having EVERYTHING already...please.

yeah

Awards
In the meantime will I experience anymore shrinking?

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, they'll dry up into little brown useless raisins that will fall off on their own.

ShmEEzy

ShmEEzy

Awards
Yeah, they'll dry up into little brown useless raisins that will fall off on their own.
Hahaha. I ran a hdrol 50/50/50/50 and pstanz 300/300/300/300
Today is my first day of pct and I'm doin
Nolva 20/20/20/20
Daa 3/3/3/3.
Erase 0/0/3/3/3/3
Fish oil 6 gs a day and thinkin cla 8gs a day.

I dunno if I should start erase right away or just start on week 3 or taper anything.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
In the meantime will I experience anymore shrinking?
Most likely...and some low testosterone sides. Please use the dosage suggested and report back with information about how you are doing. It would not hurt if you get blood tests for us to know where you stand and well, know if you recovered well...

yeah

Awards
Got myself a natural test booster and Erase... Not sure where I can get nolvadex.

Balls looking fine, libido is a little low but everything else is seemingly fine. Haven't lost any weight.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Got myself a natural test booster and Erase... Not sure where I can get nolvadex.

Balls looking fine, libido is a little low but everything else is seemingly fine. Haven't lost any weight.
Look up. There's a legit source right in front of you

yeah

Awards
So something like this? Toremifene Citrate 60 mg/mL - 30 mL?

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
For hdrol, doesn't really matter which one. Torem is the more expensive one though. You really didn't do your homework huh. If you're Gyno prone, you might want nolva, aka tamoxifen citrate

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
No u drink the nasty ****. Then run it down with water cuz its fukin gross

wasim malik

Awards
just go for pct my advice would be clomid and nolva