Pct experiment.

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
Who here has gone the route of otc pct. I would like to give this a shot this go. What I'm thinking is 10/20/20/10/5 for my sd, start my daa about 10 days out, and my creatine and erase once my cycle is done. What other products you guys think I should throw in?

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Most opinions around here would suggest a SERM if you're running SD, and DAA should be run immediately after your cycle, not during.

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
I know everyone says a serm and I'm all for serms as well. Last cycle I ran clomid. Problem is you really don't know what youre getting from these research companies. I have no idea if what I took even did anything. As far as daa I meant start it about 10 days away from the completion of my cycle. I'm willing to try this way out, I think it would be good if only for research purposes.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I know everyone says a serm and I'm all for serms as well. Last cycle I ran clomid. Problem is you really don't know what youre getting from these research companies. I have no idea if what I took even did anything. As far as daa I meant start it about 10 days away from the completion of my cycle. I'm willing to try this way out, I think it would be good if only for research purposes.
Your nuts bruh lol and titties ;-) I'd start Daa earlier... Takes a lil while to saturated in the testes

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
So would you recommend anything else? Like a-hd or something like that.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
So would you recommend anything else? Like a-hd or something like that.
Are you tryin to make ur own pct or maybe TRS with additives

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
Just gonna taper off the s.d. and use all otc supps for pct and see what happens.

C

Callejul

Awards
This doesn't sound like a good idea. SD is f******** harsh on the body. Do you have everything for an otc pct in order atleast. I would run the test v2 and resveratrol v2 stack from Nutra. Those atleadt have proven bloodwork behind them to back them up. Something like erase should help out too.

Bump!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
This doesn't sound like a good idea. SD is f******** harsh on the body. Do you have everything for an otc pct in order atleast. I would run the test v2 and resveratrol v2 stack from Nutra. Those atleadt have proven bloodwork behind them to back them up. Something like erase should help out too.

Bump!
You mean reversitol and that would be an AI as well. No need for erase

C

Callejul

Awards
You mean reversitol and that would be an AI as well. No need for erase
Yes reversitol v2 and testobolan v2.... no need for erase.... just thought it would help considering he is not using a SERM

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Yes reversitol v2 and testobolan v2.... no need for erase.... just thought it would help considering he is not using a SERM
U said resveratrol lol

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
I'm still going to use all support supps. Also I am planning on using erase.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Are you gonna log this OTC? Are you getting blood work before cycle and after pct? Otherwise how will we really know if you recovered? I hope you know what your doing? Will you have a serm on hand just incase you change your mind?

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
I'll log it for sure. As far as bloodwork I'm not sure yet.

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
This is a bad idea, it is reckless and careless. It is also why experiments like this are conducted on animals and not HEALTHY human subjects. If you mess yourself up the recovery afterward will be a long one and absolutely miserable.

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
I disagree. They didn't know anything about serms in the 60's and 70's and those guys are ok. Like I said I'm not against serms at all, I just think the bb community has gotten out of hand with it.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Are you running the OTC pct for 4 weeks or 6?

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
Was planning on a 4 weeker but whatever it takes I guess.

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
I need some people with more knowledge than me to give suggestions and have some discussion on what I should use in this.

L

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Honestly with blood work you will know if you have recovered or not. Have clomid on hand if your still shut down to get yourself going again. Nolva on hand can't hurt either. Also, if you like buy your SERMS from an online pharmacy if you don't like research chemicals. You can buy name brand and not generics.

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
I will have some on hand just in case but I really believe it can be done without a serm.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
i would love to hear more about this

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Damn man, you've got some balls to knowingly use an otc pct...let's just hope you still have them when this is over :p

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
Me too, I'm trying to get some discussion going on this. I need more suggestions.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Trizolae and activate xtreme

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

C

Callejul

Awards
Who here has gone the route of otc pct. I would like to give this a shot this go. What I'm thinking is 10/20/20/10/5 for my sd, start my daa about 10 days out, and my creatine and erase once my cycle is done. What other products you guys think I should throw in?
I don't understand why you up the dose to 20 mg and then you drop to 5? I would just do 10 throughout to keep blood levels stable and not have your body on a hormonal rollarcoaster..... as for otc pct I'll look up some other products...

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
My thoughts are to taper up then back down so I'll have some in my system while my own testosterone restarts.

C

Callejul

Awards
If I can find it, I remember seeing bloodwork for a SD cycle just three days showing extremely low levels of lh and fsh. Shutdown down just 3 days into cycle!

S

spezzy

Awards
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/203437-otc-vs-serm.html

Used erase and T-Up black. I wouldn't call levels of 300~ recovered. He also ran P-Mag which is nowhere near as harsh as SD. I've ran SD for 3 weeks. Hell I ran it for 8 weeks before too (Don't recommend that at all..)

Trust, run some toremifene and call it a day.

Honestly, what is the point? You can order scripts online without showing proof. Use your resources. Cheaper than some RC sites. But even then, there is a certain supplier with COA and tests showing it is what it says it is.

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
Guess ima b*tch out fellas. Y'all talked me out of it lol.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
probably a good call, without bloodwork would have been pointless... I think total test of 356 was recovered as I gained 15 pounds on bench after that pct, I make most of my heavy gains after pct actually...just weird I guess lol.

U

uncfan36

Awards
Your testosterone isn't going to build up just because you're taking smaller amounts of SD.

X

XripdupX

Awards
Good idea. Better safe than sorry trust me. Ran my first ph(hdrol) yr or so back and didnt know any better and used otc pct. I got lucky since maybe it was my first and a mild one bc i didnt have any major sides but even it shut me down hard and took me a while to recover properly. Had blood work done two weeks into the otc pct and my test lvls was only at 120 and took me 3 months to recover. If you dont have everything you need for the cycle then the cycle itself isnt worth doing. My .2

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
I agree but I'm just uneasy about what you are getting from these research sites. Last cycle I ran clomid in my pct and have no idea if it was legit or not. Couldn't tell I was taking anything. Nobody I know around here has even heard of clomid much less anything to do with pct so it's hard to find a trusted source.

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
I agree but I'm just uneasy about what you are getting from these research sites. Last cycle I ran clomid in my pct and have no idea if it was legit or not. Couldn't tell I was taking anything. Nobody I know around here has even heard of clomid much less anything to do with pct so it's hard to find a trusted source.
Then order from a online pharmacy and get the legit items you need. Very easy to find a reputable one and consider that what you are looking for is on average not one of the things that is fake. The stuff is so cheap it just ain't worth it.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Then order from a online pharmacy and get the legit items you need. Very easy to find a reputable one and consider that what you are looking for is on average not one of the things that is fake. The stuff is so cheap it just ain't worth it.
^^^^

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
Who the hell knows what sites are legit? Lol I don't.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unless you have pre-cycle bloodwork and post cycle bloodwork your "experiment" is on no value to anyone.

Otherwise...do a cycle, use a SERM and repeat.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Unless you have pre-cycle bloodwork and post cycle bloodwork your "experiment" is on no value to anyone.

Otherwise...do a cycle, use a SERM and repeat.
This ^^^ smart man

Raiph

Raiph

Awards
I sincerely hope you decide to go for a SERM PCT buddy; I went for a cycle of superdrol when I was young(er) and reckless(er?) and had only formestane on hand for my PCT. Sex drive died a hideous death, almost split me up from my missus who thought I must either be really unattracted to her or poking someone else despite me trying to explain PH's to her. The boys were the size of marbles, I had serious ED, gyno flare ups, lethargy and I lost a significant amount of the 10 odd pounds I gained. All in all, it was a car crash, and I wish I had gone the safe route. However I'm sure there are plenty of people who'll tell you about their mate who runs m-drol year round and doesn't do any PCT and is absolutely fine (I'd take that with a pinch of salt), but my experience is always go the safe route.