EPI, Tamoxifen and PCT?

Gwyldor

Awards
Hi,

I have been on EPI for 3 weeks now and thought I had a good PCT sorted. I have Tamoxifen and Erase together with liver support. But after reading a few articles I was wondering if people thought I need to add a Test Booster e.g. Activate Xtreme, Reversitol v2, Intimidate or Testforce 2, to the Tamoixfen, Erase and Liver Support I already have?

Thanks

Gwyldor

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
I use 3 grams of D-aspartic acid everyday of pct as a test booster.

cvortex1333

cvortex1333

Awards
I'm currently on the same cycle but I have unleashed/ post cycle combo for pct on top of nolva and cel cycle assist ..

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently on the same cycle but I have unleashed/ post cycle combo for pct on top of nolva and cel cycle assist ..
Me too PCT looks like this:

Torem 120/60/60/30
Erase 0/2/3/3/2/1
Endosurge 6/6/6/6
DAA 3G/3/3/3
Organ Shield 4/2/2/2/2

Then thinking about getting bloods and running ostaRX with Anteus Labs Aegis to help repair joints and ensure liver is back to perfect... The TUDCA is worth $45 IMO.

cvortex1333

cvortex1333

Awards
I need to add erase and I think my pct will be solid . What's your cycle look like on the Epi ? I'm 30/40/40/40/50 I'm only 5 days in my on cycle cel assist is 8/8/8/8/8 but will reduce to 4/4/4/4/4 for pct

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I need to add erase and I think my pct will be solid . What's your cycle look like on the Epi ? I'm 30/40/40/40/50 I'm only 5 days in my on cycle cel assist is 8/8/8/8/8 but will reduce to 4/4/4/4/4 for pct
Similar but I never bumped to fifty bc sides at 40 kinda sucked. Battled lethargy, very mild back pumps but horrible shin and calf pumps... Plus 40mg felt good.

cvortex1333

cvortex1333

Awards
Similar but I never bumped to fifty bc sides at 40 kinda sucked. Battled lethargy, very mild back pumps but horrible shin and calf pumps... Plus 40mg felt good.
well cool good luck on ur cycle and ill keep you guys posted on my progress ! thanks for info!