Balls Hurt and Still Small on Nolva

jmonteil1

Awards
I took a 6 week cycle of HDROL and I'm currently finishing up week 2 of PCT. Which consists of Nolva 20mg ED and Erase. The problem is, my nuts haven't gotten any bigger, and shrunk a little bit from the cycle. On top of that, they kinda hurt; like a dull ache. This is nothing excruciating, but I'm just worried about my bean bag.

Other than that I feel great. Libido seems to be intact for the most part as well. If anyone has some insight on this I would love to hear it!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Get bloods bud only way to know if you are fully recovered

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Are you using a preworkout with caffeine or stims in your pct? They probably hurt because there growing back to normal size, like sore muscles when they grow. I am no doctor, but I think it would be wise for you to see one in a few weeks and get bloods, total testosterone, LH and FSH, and estradiol. You might want to buy some d-aspartic acid, start taking 3 grams a day for 4 weeks or so. Good luck with your sack bro, I hope you recover soon.

jmonteil1

Awards
Are you using a preworkout with caffeine or stims in your pct? They probably hurt because there growing back to normal size, like sore muscles when they grow. I am no doctor, but I think it would be wise for you to see one in a few weeks and get bloods, total testosterone, LH and FSH, and estradiol. You might want to buy some d-aspartic acid, start taking 3 grams a day for 4 weeks or so. Good luck with your sack bro, I hope you recover soon.
I am using a pre-workout but not every day, just on days where I'm tired from work. I'm thinking about just stopping the nolva and doing erase and DAA. I never felt shutdown on cycle really, so why would I be now 2 weeks into PCT? If I were to goto the doctor and they find that I am not recovered, what can they do? I am starting to worry that this could be something irreversible.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
You should be fine in a few months, its probably gonna take you longer to recover, your boys should come back in about 8-10 weeks by themselves, this isn't really a science taking pro-hormones, everyone is different and reacts differently. Try and put your mind @ ease, if your still having pain go see a doctor. Good luck recovering dude.

jmonteil1

Awards
Cool, thanks bro. I'm somewhat of a hypochondriac

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Cool, thanks bro. I'm somewhat of a hypochondriac
i feel yeah on that, specially for something effecting my sac, it still wouldn't be a bad idea to get blood tested a month from now if you can afford it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Oliver Kween Anabolics 18
Supplements 32
Post Cycle Therapy 21
Variocam Post Cycle Therapy 41
Anabolics 29