WILL PES ERASE LOWER MY LIBIDO OR CAUSE ED WHEN I STOP TAKING IT - AnabolicMinds.com

WILL PES ERASE LOWER MY LIBIDO OR CAUSE ED WHEN I STOP TAKING IT

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'7"  185 lbs.

WILL PES ERASE LOWER MY LIBIDO OR CAUSE ED WHEN I STOP TAKING IT

THE TITLE PRETTY MUCH SAYS IT ALL, I STARTED USING PES ERASE PRO AND DAA LOOKING FOR BETTER QUICKER GAINS IN STRENGTH AND MUSCLE MASS BUT AFTER DOING SOME RESEARCH CAME ASCROSS ALL KINDS OF TALK ABOUT IT DAMINGING YOUR LIBIDO AN ALL THAT. PERSONALY IV BEEN ON IT FOR ABOUT A WEEK AND SEEMED TO HAVE A RISE IN LIBIDO. BUT THINKING ABOUT IT THAT COULD BE A BAD THING BECAUSE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I DISCONTINUE USING IT AND GET OFF THE CYCLE. WILL MY LIBIDO BE AFFECTED IN ANYWAY? THIS IS MY FIRST AND ONLY TIME USING ANY KIND OF TEST BOOSTER OR HORMONE MODULATOR AND REALLY DONT WANT TO MESS MY BODYS NATURAL SEX DRIVE UP LOL. SO IF ANYBODY CAN HELP ANSWER THIS HONESTLY THAT ACTUALY KNOWS WHAT THER TALKING ABOUT ID REALLY APRICIATE IT. THANKS

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JB4NGER
    THE TITLE PRETTY MUCH SAYS IT ALL, I STARTED USING PES ERASE PRO AND DAA LOOKING FOR BETTER QUICKER GAINS IN STRENGTH AND MUSCLE MASS BUT AFTER DOING SOME RESEARCH CAME ASCROSS ALL KINDS OF TALK ABOUT IT DAMINGING YOUR LIBIDO AN ALL THAT. PERSONALY IV BEEN ON IT FOR ABOUT A WEEK AND SEEMED TO HAVE A RISE IN LIBIDO. BUT THINKING ABOUT IT THAT COULD BE A BAD THING BECAUSE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I DISCONTINUE USING IT AND GET OFF THE CYCLE. WILL MY LIBIDO BE AFFECTED IN ANYWAY? THIS IS MY FIRST AND ONLY TIME USING ANY KIND OF TEST BOOSTER OR HORMONE MODULATOR AND REALLY DONT WANT TO MESS MY BODYS NATURAL SEX DRIVE UP LOL. SO IF ANYBODY CAN HELP ANSWER THIS HONESTLY THAT ACTUALY KNOWS WHAT THER TALKING ABOUT ID REALLY APRICIATE IT. THANKS
    I NEVER HAD THAT PROB!!!! lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'7"  185 lbs.

well i have alot of buddys who have used serms and different things and i know one of them uses it as a pct thats what actualy made me look into it but once i started to look it up it does almost the exact same thing as a serm would do so im debating on wether to continue using it or not. iv only taken 7 capsuls (a weeks worth) is that even enough time to actualy cause any change in my bodys nattural chemistry and is there any bad side effects that would come from stoping taking them so early in what is supposed to be a 30-60 day cycle
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JB4NGER
    well i have alot of buddys who have used serms and different things and i know one of them uses it as a pct thats what actualy made me look into it but once i started to look it up it does almost the exact same thing as a serm would do so im debating on wether to continue using it or not. iv only taken 7 capsuls (a weeks worth) is that even enough time to actualy cause any change in my bodys nattural chemistry and is there any bad side effects that would come from stoping taking them so early in what is supposed to be a 30-60 day cycle
    Woah woah you got everything wrong! Erase does NOT act as a serm or replace one... It is an Aromatase Inhibitor... During pct it it prevents rebound estro... Standalone it suppresses cortisol and reduces to dry you out and not get the estro effects
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  5. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

IT WILL CAUSE YOU TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS!!!
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  169 lbs.

First off you don't have to worry about your system bro. Its a natty. So.cool.it. lol. If any thing you lib will be little lower while your on it. But you be fine at your age. No worries. There is another thread on this exact thing that's current check it out.
  7. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JB4NGER View Post
    What does 6'7", 185 lbs look like anyway?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Should i stop taking Vitamin C
    By Hope in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-03-2011, 04:24 PM
  2. Can I stop taking test and just take var
    By juicestain789 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 11:44 AM
  3. when to stop taking supplements
    By frezel in forum Supplements