Test booster with nolva?

1. Test booster with nolva?

Am about to get done with a 4 week cycle of hdrol 50 a day and pstanz 300 a day. Already got my nolvadex. Was gonna do 20 a day for 4 weeks. Should I mix a natural test booster or anything else? Ps the cycle is great. Down to single digit BF but I hate how it shuts u down and messes with ur blood numbers

2. Nolva at 20/20/10/10 but it's fine if you keep it at 20, do DAA 3g a day and throw in an AI like erase on the first day of week 3 an pyramid out of it for 4 weeks something like this

Nolva:
    20/20/20/20
    DAA
    3/3/3/3/0/0 (fine if you keep it up)
    Erase
    0/0/3/2/1/1
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

3. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Nolva at 20/20/10/10 but it's fine if you keep it at 20, do DAA 3g a day and throw in an AI like erase on the first day of week 3 an pyramid out of it for 4 weeks something like this

Nolva:
    20/20/20/20
    DAA
    3/3/3/3/0/0 (fine if you keep it up)
    Erase
    0/0/3/2/1/1
    This looks good, alternatively you coudl run Erase at 3/3/3/3 per day at the start of PCT. Due to its pharmacokinetics tapering isnt required or more effective.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    This looks good, alternatively you coudl run Erase at 3/3/3/3 per day at the start of PCT. Due to its pharmacokinetics tapering isnt required or more effective.
    I do agree on this , but standard forum preaching is to tapper it, and trying to convince them the pharmacokinetics of a suicidal AI and the needless tappering method is quite...well demanding haha, so I just stick to the usual recommendation.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

5. I got the erase and daa in the mail today. Should I just start at 3 a day with the nolva at 20 a day right away. And should I only do 4 weeks of all 3 or take Em till the bottle is empty. Stop the nolva after 4 and keep the erase and daa goin?

Similar Forum Threads

1. NOLVA plus T BOOSTER
    By Aroy15 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-17-2012, 02:34 PM
  2. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 12-15-2011, 12:57 AM
  3. natty test booster plus libido booster
    By bboyflash in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-31-2010, 10:37 AM
  4. icariin-test booster,libido booster or both?
    By JohnnieFreeze in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 10:25 AM