Test booster with nolva?

ShmEEzy

ShmEEzy

Awards
Am about to get done with a 4 week cycle of hdrol 50 a day and pstanz 300 a day. Already got my nolvadex. Was gonna do 20 a day for 4 weeks. Should I mix a natural test booster or anything else? Ps the cycle is great. Down to single digit BF but I hate how it shuts u down and messes with ur blood numbers

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Nolva at 20/20/10/10 but it's fine if you keep it at 20, do DAA 3g a day and throw in an AI like erase on the first day of week 3 an pyramid out of it for 4 weeks something like this

Nolva:
20/20/20/20
DAA
3/3/3/3/0/0 (fine if you keep it up)
Erase
0/0/3/2/1/1

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nolva at 20/20/10/10 but it's fine if you keep it at 20, do DAA 3g a day and throw in an AI like erase on the first day of week 3 an pyramid out of it for 4 weeks something like this

Nolva:
20/20/20/20
DAA
3/3/3/3/0/0 (fine if you keep it up)
Erase
0/0/3/2/1/1
This looks good, alternatively you coudl run Erase at 3/3/3/3 per day at the start of PCT. Due to its pharmacokinetics tapering isnt required or more effective.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
This looks good, alternatively you coudl run Erase at 3/3/3/3 per day at the start of PCT. Due to its pharmacokinetics tapering isnt required or more effective.
I do agree on this , but standard forum preaching is to tapper it, and trying to convince them the pharmacokinetics of a suicidal AI and the needless tappering method is quite...well demanding haha, so I just stick to the usual recommendation.

ShmEEzy

ShmEEzy

Awards
I got the erase and daa in the mail today. Should I just start at 3 a day with the nolva at 20 a day right away. And should I only do 4 weeks of all 3 or take Em till the bottle is empty. Stop the nolva after 4 and keep the erase and daa goin?