pct for really sloppy cycle

1. pct for really sloppy cycle

I just finished a very unorganized cycle last Wednesday, and am starting my pct. I need opinions and thoughts about my pct. Let's first start by listing just how unorganized this cycle was. First I started with 125 Mg of test cyp and 100Mg of tren every other day for 8 weeks. I really didn't work out near what I should have, so results were minimal. I decided to start another cycle a week after the first had ended, this time I ran 250 of test cyp and 200 of tren eod, for 12 weeks then later added 150 Mg of deca twice a week. I ran the deca for 3 weeks and started seeing signs of gyno, so I stopped the cycle all together. I've got hcg and clomid, and have already done one shot of hcg at 500iu's, and will continue the hcg at 500iu's twice a week for 3 weeks. I'll start the clomid two weeks after my last shot of test at 30Mg a day. Would this pct be sufficient?

2. I really appreciate the insight lats! I ordered nolva last night and will run it as soon as it gets here. I do have one other question. How long would you recommend I wait after the pct is complete before starting another cycle? This time everything will be very organized and planned out, unlike my last one.
    •   

3. Wait he was running deca and you're saying to use nolva? Stick to your clomid.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-16-2012, 03:39 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 05:06 AM
  3. Sloppy Seconds by USPowders-Yes Sloppy Seconds!
    By Guest in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 283
    Last Post: 05-05-2009, 09:47 AM
  4. Sloppy Seconds illegal in the NHL?
    By Flyers2385 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-05-2008, 03:49 PM
  5. Hdrol Pre-cycle, Cycle, Post-cycle
    By KIRK24 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 06:09 PM