Question on my PCT

505dynasty

505dynasty

Awards
I have seen people saying that you don't need to run Nolva and Clomid together is this true? I'm running TEST CYP at 500mg a week. The PCT I was given follows.

Nolva 40/20/20/20/10/10/0/0
Clomid 100/50/50/50/25/25/0/0
DAA 3mg Ed week 1-8
Erase pro 1pill Ed weeks 1-8

Does this sound like a good PCT or do I need t change any thing

Thanks for feed back

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
No, one or the other.
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20/10
Daa 3/3/3/3
Erase 3/3/2/2/1
Greggy boy , it is a correct approach to mix 2 SERMS when on prolonged shutdown or high dosages, though I much rather it being Clomid/torem as opposed to nolva/clomid , or maybe a scheme for clomid/ralox IF they are using TREN since going for torem or nolva after tren is only asking for trouble, however I would NOT suggest going for that many weeks...

100/50/25/25 Clomid
40/40/20/20 nolva
if you wanna do that combo...IMO it would be best that way and to keep it at 4 weeks since they do post hepatoxic impacts...remember to let test run its course before starting pct and ERASE PRO or ERASE should be started until the second week of pct and pyramided out (though this is debatable due to it being a suicidal AI) , rest of the scheme looks fine to me...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Okk. I've heard different things. Glad someone with more experience could chime in.
I would say he is better with just clomid but well...if he's being overcautious I am not gonna reign on him for that, heck I encourage people to take this seriously and be overcautious like this haha, as opossed to the usual posts we heard a lot before right greggy? Remember those..."can I fling it with just ****+****+**** and DAA/ERASE as a solid OTC PCT!?" ...lord I'm glad I havent seen those in a while.

505dynasty

505dynasty

Awards
Greggy boy , it is a correct approach to mix 2 SERMS when on prolonged shutdown or high dosages, though I much rather it being Clomid/torem as opposed to nolva/clomid , or maybe a scheme for clomid/ralox IF they are using TREN since going for torem or nolva after tren is only asking for trouble, however I would NOT suggest going for that many weeks...

100/50/25/25 Clomid
40/40/20/20 nolva
if you wanna do that combo...IMO it would be best that way and to keep it at 4 weeks since they do post hepatoxic impacts...remember to let test run its course before starting pct and ERASE PRO or ERASE should be started until the second week of pct and pyramided out (though this is debatable due to it being a suicidal AI) , rest of the scheme looks fine to me...
Thanks for the input always like to get several opinions before its time to start. 4 weeks will be enough I will be stopping the test after week 18 just want to make sure I get a good restart of my system.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I told some one to run both before just so there is more protection, but someone told me one is just fine. Heck when i run my first cycle (long time from now) im using both haha
Agreed on the long time haha but u can agree you and I are very and will be even further prepared for that when the years roll by and we do it bro.
Well done Celorza!
Thanks brosef ^^!!
Thanks for the input always like to get several opinions before its time to start. 4 weeks will be enough I will be stopping the test after week 18 just want to make sure I get a good restart of my system.
My pleasure and yeah , absolutely good choices specially for 18 weeks of test, do think about logging this, it does present many areas where I could pick up some knowledge :)!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Yes we will be. Im in no rush to start. Im still making great gains. At 18 ive got a good 5-6 years before i even need to consider AAS.
Same here bro, but i do think I might start even as late as 27-28 when my endocrine system is at a more mature stage and if I have stopped making natty gains if not...well no rush :D

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I waited till I was 28, I was going to wait till I was 35 to start using injectables. But then j learn

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I waited till I was 28, I was going to wait till I was 35 to start using injectables. But then j learn
28 is a good age anyways :3, and you and I both know you are ready and you use them responsibly , we have talked about this on pms chris haha.

505dynasty

505dynasty

Awards
Originally Posted by 505dynasty

My pleasure and yeah , absolutely good choices specially for 18 weeks of test, do think about logging this, it does present many areas where I could pick up some knowledge :)!

I'm already planning my next cycle for the winter. I will keep a log and will hopefully be able to post pics by then. I'm looking at running test CYP @ 750 per week and adding something to help bulk up. Do you guys have any good input for that.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Originally Posted by 505dynasty

I'm already planning my next cycle for the winter. I will keep a log and will hopefully be able to post pics by then. I'm looking at running test CYP @ 750 per week and adding something to help bulk up. Do you guys have any good input for that.
How do you plan on pinning test cyp? and may I suggest mainly a front load of maybe some test prop? It helps if you really wanna husker up, a friend of mine pointed this out to me and also, I liked quite a lot the list of methyls he added :p!

505dynasty

505dynasty

Awards
Never thought of test prop test CYP is very easy to get around here. I will have to ask. Was thinking of adding deca for first 5 or 6 weeks any thoughts

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Never thought of test prop test CYP is very easy to get around here. I will have to ask. Was thinking of adding deca for first 5 or 6 weeks any thoughts
First time with deca?

505dynasty

505dynasty

Awards
Yes it would be but would be third time with test cycle

505dynasty

505dynasty

Awards
Yes would be first deca. Will be third test cycle

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Yes would be first deca. Will be third test cycle
Idk dog :/ play it safer with a test you have tried and at a dosage you know to test the waters for deca, its hard stuff. Either way, you might wanna pick some HCG for this cycle and the other one being the reason behind this , that you ARE doing a mighty long run on both I presume haha.

505dynasty

505dynasty

Awards
Test would run around 16 to 18 weeks just wanting to add a little something to help the bulk

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
for sure get some hcg, and run a good pct. clomid/raloxifene, thats my new favorite on paper.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
for sure get some hcg, and run a good pct. clomid/raloxifene, thats my new favorite on paper.
Aaaah I love good advice when I see it...it makes me happy :), shoot him some advice on methyls to add for a kickstart on mass.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
yeah deca will take a bit to kick in, for mass i would go Dzine for 6 weeks, or SD. you could do Dbol, i think its common but that seems like a ton of water gain. and if your running a long cycle you might want to check out EQ, i really want to run it but i dont want to be on for 20 weeks.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
yeah deca will take a bit to kick in, for mass i would go Dzine for 6 weeks, or SD. you could do Dbol, i think its common but that seems like a ton of water gain. and if your running a long cycle you might want to check out EQ, i really want to run it but i dont want to be on for 20 weeks.
There you go, also dear OP might want to read this:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/198624-cycle-length.html

Though Pyramid cycles where taken out of the equation after some bad results, this proves the fact that after 6-8 weeks even injectables should be either BUMPED up, OR tackled under a different ANABOLIC/ANDROGENIC ratio, meaning adding different compounds to the mix to keep it going...however it also states the effects of prolonged cycles upon the body, which contain and are not limited to hepatoxicity , lipid panel problems, heart problems , htpa and endocrine system issues...etc. Do consider this before tackling on such big cycles...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Olympus Labs 19
Jbtwentytwo Supplements 2
35 and Older 2
Anabolics 7
Post Cycle Therapy 6