Now out of Nolva

smohk

smohk

Awards
I'm @ 1.5 weeks into my pct of SD and DMZ. Was taking my Nolva this morning and apparently my cat decided to play with the bottle when I turned my back for a moment. I've ordered some more already but how much of a problem is missing a few days of Nolva? Still got Erase and the DAA. Just kinda curious. FYI, the cat was put in time out and scolded serverly. (I don't think she cared much to be honest though lol)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
:S!!! Oh dear...I woulda put it down for doing that haha, I remember when my dog tripped me when I was carrying my tub of bulk modern BCAAs and I sprinkled my whole kitchen with em haha...I wanted to commit doggicide T.T, but to answer...well whats done its done , you should be fine without some days without Nolva , just keep the dosage of week 2 (weither 20 or 40) throughout week 3 just in case.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Nolva has a 5-6 day half life @ 1.5 weeks your body is saturated, you will be fine. you ordered rush delivery I hope :)

smohk

smohk

Awards
I didn't think to order rush...that would've been a REALLY good idea. It got here pretty quickly last time. Thanx for the replies gentleman. Appreciate the help.