Advice on pct

junkman69

Awards
I ran a 4 week cycle of epistane and I have liquid nolva, Reversitol, and a natty test booster for my pct.

When is it best to start taking the reversitol and test booster, I know you take the nolva immediately following the cycle but the other two i'm not sure.

Tc5433

Awards
Should of had this planned out before starting
Yeah man your right he should have but theres no need to be a prick and state the obvious when the guys looking for some help. Honestly I do not know too much about reversitol..Have seen it dosed at 3/2/2/1 but dont quote me..IMO I would drop it completely, pick up DAA powder run it 3/3/3/3 and Erase (AI/controls cortisol) run it 0/0/3/2/2/1.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Yeah man your right he should have but theres no need to be a prick and state the obvious when the guys looking for some help. Honestly I do not know too much about reversitol..Have seen it dosed at 3/2/2/1 but dont quote me..IMO I would drop it completely, pick up DAA powder run it 3/3/3/3 and Erase (AI/controls cortisol) run it 0/0/3/2/2/1.
And helping him like you are doing encourages that teen behavior of running cycles without completely understanding what youre doing. Im not bein a prick. But people like this are the reason ph's are taboo, and people like you help it stay that way. Think, why didnt he figure pct before starting?

Tc5433

Awards
And helping him like you are doing encourages that teen behavior of running cycles without completely understanding what youre doing. Im not bein a prick. But people like this are the reason ph's are taboo, and people like you help it stay that way. Think, why didnt he figure pct before starting?
He didn't figure it out because he's dumb and uneducated. He didn't do the proper planning or research..I'm not arguing that with you. I'm saying that what's the point of posting if your not gonna help him out? Just to throw it in his face that he's an idiot?

demolition

demolition

Awards
It's hard not to be a "prick" when there is literally hundreds of threads on this subject already. Just sayn.

Tc5433

Awards
I agree demolition but still that was just a flat out pointless post saying "shoulda had it planne before" well duh..atleast give the guy some insight on what he should do or how to dose it..

demolition

demolition

Awards
I agree demolition but still that was just a flat out pointless post saying "shoulda had it planne before" well duh..atleast give the guy some insight on what he should do or how to dose it..
The only reason I give advice on these kinda threads is the fact that most PH's don't say anything about pct on the bottle or on the website these kids are buying from. So for a first timer it's is confusing if they know at all that they need a pct on the other hand it's annoying so see these threads on a daily basis. So I don't feel it's the kids that are the ones causing the problem as far as PH's getting banned or lawsuits. If the manufactures cared they would print a bit more info on their products. It's brainless for those of us that know what we are doing but for someone that got talked in it to a bottle that will " add 10 lbs in 4 weeks" they don't know any better. hell when I was 17 a guy at max muscle sold me a bottle of nor19 and never said anything about being 21 or pct for that matter so I started popping pills. Although there wasn't much on the Internet 16 years ago if anything at all on pct.

junkman69

Awards
I did plenty of research, sorry for posting something "stupid." Just looking for some clarity. I got everything I needed for the pct prior to starting the cycle. I know how to dose everything, I just wanted to know if it was better to start the reversitol in the 3rd week of the nolva or at the same time as the nolva. I read of people doing both so I thought I would ask. Also, I haven't finished the cycle yet, i'm in the last week of it. Next time I'll be more specific, sorry for getting everyone all fired up. Thanks for the help.

demolition

demolition

Awards
I did plenty of research, sorry for posting something "stupid." Just looking for some clarity. I got everything I needed for the pct prior to starting the cycle. I know how to dose everything, I just wanted to know if it was better to start the reversitol in the 3rd week of the nolva or at the same time as the nolva. I read of people doing both so I thought I would ask. Also, I haven't finished the cycle yet, i'm in the last week of it. Next time I'll be more specific, sorry for getting everyone all fired up. Thanks for the help.
No body got fired up man, just stating opinions. Good luck with the rest of your cycle and pct.