40/40/20/10
DAA
3/3/3/3/3
Erase
1/2/3/3/2/1

Thanks

2610jimbuck

Awards
Ive also read that you should start the DAA the last week of your cycle?

And since halovar is a weak PH wouldnt the nolva dosed at 20 20 10 10 suffice?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
No need for the pyramid dosing of erase just run it at 0/0/3/3/2/1, the nolva will protect you from gyno while you are on it and several days after and raised estro in early pct is okay as long as you have a serm to prevent gyno.

The erase is mostly to prevent rebound estro which is when your estrogen goes up after the SERM is stopped (to sum it up lazily).

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
No need to add the Erase- just run Nolva at 40/20/20/20 with DAA at 3g a day for 4 weeks as well
Last week just run Nolva at 10 no need for more. Save money. Or run 20 eod

2610jimbuck

Awards
No need for the pyramid dosing of erase just run it at 0/0/3/3/2/1, the nolva will protect you from gyno while you are on it and several days after and raised estro in early pct is okay as long as you have a serm to prevent gyno.

The erase is mostly to prevent rebound estro which is when your estrogen goes up after the SERM is stopped (to sum it up lazily).
How would you dose the DAA and would you agree that dosing nolva at 20 20 10 10 is sufficient?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
How would you dose the DAA and would you agree that dosing nolva at 20 20 10 10 is sufficient?
Daa 3g a day every day of pct and ya that should suffice

2610jimbuck

Awards
Which means id be running DAA for six weeks correct?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards

2610jimbuck

Awards
So.....

Nolva
20/20/10/10
Erase
0/0/3/3/2/1
DAA
3/3/3/3/3/3

2610jimbuck

Awards
But gerbil said theres no need to pyramid load the erase

2610jimbuck

Awards
If you had erase pro instead of erase how would you does it? EOD?

2610jimbuck

Awards
If you only had access to erase pro how would you dose it? I dont really know how you could taper off of it.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
If you only had access to erase pro how would you dose it? I dont really know how you could taper off of it.
You don't just carry it 2 weeks past serm. You don't even have to taper with reg erase

2610jimbuck

Awards
No estro rebound after you get off of it? I though that was the point of tapering off

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
No estro rebound after you get off of it? I though that was the point of tapering off
With an AI not a suicide AI. That's y u carry past two weeks

2610jimbuck

Awards
Im pretty sure you gotta taper the AI dude. Not tapering the erase pro and stopping cold turkey would be like taking 3 regular erase and stopping abruptly, you wouldnt do that with erase so why would you do it with erase pro?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Im pretty sure you gotta taper the AI dude. Not tapering the erase pro and stopping cold turkey would be like taking 3 regular erase and stopping abruptly, you wouldnt do that with erase so why would you do it with erase pro?
Lol suicide AIs don't have to be tapered, I'm tellin you. Ask a PES rep.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
You carry it 2 weeks past your serm to prevent rebound X-D your silly