Really need some advice on getting off this cycle

germangiant

Awards
i am currently taking 2 daily doses of

2a 17a-dimethyl-17a-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one at 15 mg per dose and
18-methylestr-4-en-3-one-17b-ol at 30 mg per dose

with AI 1-4-6 androstatriene 3-17 dione 3x a day at 25mg per dose

i have been doing this for 11 days to this day....if i were to stop the cycle and taper off with the AI would this be a PCT where i wouldn't get sides? i would simply continue the AI until bottle is empty. (about 2 more weeks) is this ok? also i plan to buy DAA tonight

I REALLY want to just get off this cycle please help

BigVida

BigVida

Banned
Awards
why do you wanna stop suddenly? since youre not far out i think youll be fine, but if youre inexperienced i wouldnt recommend taking more than one compound at a time. im new to phs also, so cant give u a two thumbs up YES, but id like to say youll be fine. next time get nolva though

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Didnt u post this already awhile back? And no offense to above poster, but that looks like superdrol. So saying hes fine is not good. If it is sd, u better run the cycle til u get a serm. The ****s already as harsh as it gets alone, even worse when stacked

Have fun with your new tits

avyion12

avyion12

Awards
i would get clomid... when i came off SD 30mg/day after a week my libido crashed thru the ground. i found DAA at 3-5g/day helped me come back faster accompanied with clomid.

nether20

Awards
Get a prescription SERM. SD gave me some nice sides after running it 4 weeks stacked with PP

germangiant

Awards
yeesh stuff is nasty.. glad I'm 11 days off with DAA and an AI, no sides or boobs.

nether20

Awards
Yeah, SD is like a guaranteed boobjob be glad you don't have any problems lol