Advice/critique on my PCT

T

Tc5433

Awards
Whats going on guys? Before I get into my idea for a pct I'll give you some background info. Im 21, 5'8 and fluctuate from 180-185 lbs. I've ran one ph before it was Xtreme DMZ by ANabolic Technologies. Got some pretty solid gains and managed to keep most of it. My pct for it was After FX by Maximus labs. The next cycle I plan on running is Detonator by War Pharma. It's made up of 15 mg of DMZ and 50 mg of winabol per capsule. For my pct I was planning on running Indole-3-carbinol with Restore PCT. Will I be good with just using those two? I've also been told to start pct during your last week on ph. Is that true as well? I didn't run my pct until the last day of my cycle the first time and I was fine. All input is appreciated. Thanks guys.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html

Your nuts will thank it if you read this and LEARN from people who have far more experience than you , scientific knowledge and data on the fact that OTC PCT's are bad when running PH's. Weather or not you read it and follow it , its up to you , but if you don't...well may your nuts rest in peace and may your tits grow soft.

T

Tc5433

Awards
Okay so what would you recommend to run for my pct? Clomid and erase ? Pm me bro

T

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Why are u running a stacked compound for your second cycle? Why not just keep it simple till u have more experience? The fact that youre relying on otc pct means u probly shouldnt be running a cycle at all, let alone a stacker