SARMs in PCT

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I've seen some talk around the boards over the time I've been here about SARMs in PCT. I'm thinking about ordering one to add to my PCT for the possible increased joint recovery effects that I hear SARMs can have. Is there any reason to not use a SARM in PCT? Can they cause further suppression? The cycle I'm on right now is Helladrol 75/75/100/100/100/100, PCT planned as of now is DAA, Torem, Erase and some staples as of right now.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thats been really debated lately , though I do know of a guy who used it at 12.5mg ED for PCT along with his PCT and reported his bloods came out fine after PCT and he recovered better :/ so...its your call , he used Osta , which is what I would recommend too , since osta is good for its muscle building abilities and anti-muscle-wasting properties , paired up with a light nutrient partitioner effect , it does look viable, though I would like to see what JB has to say about this...

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Thats been really debated lately , though I do know of a guy who used it at 12.5mg ED for PCT along with his PCT and reported his bloods came out fine after PCT and he recovered better :/ so...its your call , he used Osta , which is what I would recommend too , since osta is good for its muscle building abilities and anti-muscle-wasting properties , paired up with a light nutrient partitioner effect , it does look viable, though I would like to see what JB has to say about this...
Do you know if he used Ostarine or Osta Rx? Sounds legit from what you're saying.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Just did a quick search on the compound in Osta Rx, seems it is Ostarine lol. Unless google has failed me.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Do you know if he used Ostarine or Osta Rx? Sounds legit from what you're saying.
Ostarine
Just did a quick search on the compound in Osta Rx, seems it is Ostarine lol. Unless google has failed me.
Osta RX has ostarine , but other worthless fillers too and the dosage comes in 20mg for 3 caps...so you would be running like 2 caps for around 13.4mg of osta plus added fillers , so not the 12.5mg dosage , also a bottle is 110 bucks with 45 servings as of 2 caps or 30 servings for 3 caps...so 90 caps...hm...I've seen PURE oral osta for around 50 bucks yo...no added anything and it is liquid so you can control dosage exactly as you like...my advice is weight your options and think if you wanna pay for brand name and added fillers or if you wanna take pure osta , both are just choices only you should make :)