pct for phreak/epistane cycle?

R

russellboy

Awards
im looking for suggestions for a good pct for this cycle. I have liquid tamox and inihibit e from last cycle and all the on cycle supps. i havent taken a ph as strong as the phreak before. Ive done the ultimate mass stack (stakabol) and boladrol.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im looking for suggestions for a good pct for this cycle. I have liquid tamox and inihibit e from last cycle and all the on cycle supps. i havent taken a ph as strong as the phreak before. Ive done the ultimate mass stack (stakabol) and boladrol.
Tamox at 40/20/20/20 with DAA should be good. I would put the Inhibit E on ebay for $75:)

R

russellboy

Awards
Tamox at 40/20/20/20 with DAA should be good. I would put the Inhibit E on ebay for $75:)
what if i threw in some erase? would that be overkill? Ive never used it before.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
40/20/20/10
Daa 3g all the way through. If u have the money I'd try Intimidate by iForce. You can run either inhibit e or erase. I'm an erase fan. Heard inhibit e was good as well

L

LITERaCOLA

Awards
Just make sure you have enough left over from your last cycle. You don't want to run out mid pct

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Don't use the inhibit e until u finished the nolva, it is supposed to be suppressive to the hpta...