HCG for a PCT

TD 1

Awards
Hello everyone

I just finished my first cycle of SUS/Deca 250/250 per week.

I feel pretty good and took an estrogen blocker during the cycle and a PCT called TESTRADEX after the cycle. Im noticing that my libido has not really come back at all. I have read on several sites that an HCG will help kickstart me back where i belong. I have no idea how to attain this product. I am hoping someone can lead me in the right direction.

I hope i am not breaking forum rules by asking. If so, sorry and thanks.

TD 1

Awards
Yes . I actually bought Clomi today and another estrgen blocker as well. I just would really like to have the HcG on hand also. I have no gyno or other sides. Just a low libido right now

TD 1

Awards
I noticed you live in chicago. I was born and raised in chicago. Im about 30-40 minutes North of the city now.

TD 1

Awards
Yah. Lol....if heard of that ! Deca &%&&*! Im gonna start another cycle of sus and hgh actually. Im gonna up the sus to 500 per week and HGH /1to 2iu ed. But im 40 and wouldnt mind the HCG on hand.

TD 1

Awards
Dude i live 2 minutes from Gurnee. Lake Villa! And yeah ive heard of using the hcg during cycle. Do you know where i can get it? Without a prescription that is. A good website maybe.