pct help (pointy nips)

natedogg8712

Awards
hey whats up im enetering my second week of pct.....and i notice that my nipples look like eraser tips lol.....they arent sensitive or anything no lump the tips just stick out noticeably more? any reason why....im taking nolva 40/20/20/10

natedogg8712

Awards
i forgot to add i took a superdrol clone...i did have puffy nips from puberty that never went away.....they have never been flat to the chest, and ive been skinny my whole life....i put on 20lbs during the cycle....i lost 4 right away but have stayed +16 since.....i am taking nolva and revolution pct...

BigBicepBill

BigBicepBill

Awards
why did you take through the course of your cycle?

BigBicepBill

BigBicepBill

Awards
that nolva dosing seems a little high. i always ran it at 20/20/20/10/10. are you prone to gyno?

natedogg8712

Awards
Since 15 or 16 ive had puffy nips unless there hard. .and ive aleays been wicked. Skinnyno lumps or anything

BigBicepBill

BigBicepBill

Awards
Since 15 or 16 ive had puffy nips unless there hard. .and ive aleays been wicked. Skinnyno lumps or anything
i would try Letrozole at 2.5 mg ED. its known to combat pre-existing gyno.

BigBicepBill

BigBicepBill

Awards
did the SD contribute to your nips at all? SD is not a gyno-proned PH...in the future id also run ERASE into your PCT for future cycles

natedogg8712

Awards
I have erase im gonna start it tonight 1/2/3/3/2/1

natedogg8712

Awards
And on sd nothing changed just noticed last nigbt almost two weeks into pct

BigBicepBill

BigBicepBill

Awards
run the erase along with the nolva and if that doesn't work id try the Letro

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
did the SD contribute to your nips at all? SD is not a gyno-proned PH...in the future id also run ERASE into your PCT for future cycles
it sure is. SD is def one of the most gyno-prone of the designers.
however, it rarely comes up on-cycle. it rebounds.

i suggest erase and letro on hand when embarking on your first SD cycle

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Letro at 1.25 a day actually cured mine early. Joints hurt and had some crazy pumps... not saying this dose will work for you, but it does work.

natedogg8712

Awards
Right now i am running nolva.....rev pct.....and erase.....im gonna buy letro too.....should i wait till the pct is over.....or start letro asap? Right now im on 20 nolva 2 pills of erase and 2 of rev pct....have 2 weeks left with nolva and rev.....erase i am running 1/2/3/3/2/1