PCT coming up looking for advice

Tboz

Banned
Awards
Will be ending my fourth cycle and wanted to get everything in order before I end cycle next month.

I ran cyp test and primobolan for around 16 weeks.

For the PCT I was going to take HCG every other day and Nolvadex. THe question I have is how long do I run hcg? and how often do I take the Nolvadex?? Is there anything else I should take??

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Will be ending my fourth cycle and wanted to get everything in order before I end cycle next month.

I ran cyp test and primobolan for around 16 weeks.

For the PCT I was going to take HCG every other day and Nolvadex. THe question I have is how long do I run hcg? and how often do I take the Nolvadex?? Is there anything else I should take??
Tisk-tisk OP, first rule of gear is to have your PCT in hand and planned out before starting. But whats done is done.

Your PCT:

1) hCG is never to be used during PCT. While on cycle, the body recognizes the excess test in your system and the production of LH by the hypothalamus is suppressed. hCG is a synthetic LH mimetic you take on cycle to keep your testes from atrophy. Taking it during PCT will prevent the hypothalamus from recognizing the need to make more endogenous LH.

2) Nolva alone satisfies the primary component of a PCT, a SERM. I personally prefer nolva low dose on cycle to help with estro sides and default to clomid for PCT but its users choice. I usually run cycle support throughout my cycle, including pct, and post cycle support during pct (and sometimes for a while after). I like to use a cortisol control (lean xtreme) towards the end of pct and for a month after as well as creatine. I also run sustain alpha to bridge in between cycles. As far as dosing, hit is hard for 3 days (60-80mg) then drop to 40mg for 6-10 days, 20mg for 5 days, 10mg for 5 days. I also throw in an AI during the 10mg days and for 5 days after to prevent any bounceback.

Check out whats posted here --> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/141577-unreals-guide-injectables.html