Halodrol & epi

M

mateo202020

Awards
Just ran about a cycle and a half 2 months to be exact i need a good pct to go with it anyone can help me out ive been looking into a couple but cannot chose

Thanks in advance

M

mateo202020

Awards
Yea the reason i didnt because i went to da doc a my test level is very low!!!! So i decided to stop so now im lookin to find some good pct followin the halodrol and epi

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
:pat:
noladex 40/20/20/10
daa 3/3/3/3
erase 2/3/3/2/1
this^

I am currently running nola and daa as my PCT from a 4 week cycle stacking halodrol and epi. I'm a week and a half in and am doing fine. Now with that said, why would you start a cycle without a plan for PCT? I like to buy all my stuff (ph and pct) at the same time, so that; A. I know exactly how much I'm spending (this helps as a motivational tool), B. so that if I have to stop the ph early for whatever reason I have a back-up plan, and C. so I don't loose the gains (and waste the money).

I hope all goes well for you. Best wishes.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I have some leftover halo... What mgs do you run halo/epi?

I prob have enough halo to do 25mg/ day for 5 weeks. And tons of epi. Is it worth it to run that low halo with epi @ 30/40?

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
my cycle was 4 weeks, 10mg epi and 25mg halo twice a day. Next time I'd probably replace the epi with sd. Or just run sd.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
20mg of epi is nothing - you might as well throw it away. That's why I don't like running these methyl combos together . Almost always one compound is way under dosed and you have no flexibility dosing . Not to mention old shriveled up bacon liver.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I have some leftover halo... What mgs do you run halo/epi?

I prob have enough halo to do 25mg/ day for 5 weeks. And tons of epi. Is it worth it to run that low halo with epi @ 30/40?
25 mg halo is worthless. Just run epi at 40 if you can

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Yeah, I will. I just wanted to do something with thus leftover halo but I guess I will just throw it out

BigBicepBill

BigBicepBill

Awards
how much Halo do you have left?

BigBicepBill

BigBicepBill

Awards
got about 50x25mgs
i would save it and buy another bottle to run for a future cycle. a good EPI cycle can still be an awesome cycle