First cycle, need PCT information

pr0g

Awards
First post here too, but have been a long time lurker.

I purchased some superdrol (EPG Dianavar - 15/30/30/30) and have been trying to figure out what PCT to use. I haven't started the cycle yet because I want to get everything I need for my PCT before I start. I can't seem to find clomid or nolvadex even online so I've been researching some OTC stuff but there's so much misinformation out there I don't know which ones to use, I just want to have a successful cycle and a non-troublesome PCT.

I wish clomid/nolvadex was easier to find so I could do things the right way.

I really want to try superdrol, but is it not worth the risk without a SERM? What OTC options are the best?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
You must have a SERM for SD. Google research chemicals and then Google company names with words like scam or fake to see if they are legit. Try using the actual chemical names of the compounds you are looking for.

pr0g

Awards
You must have a SERM for SD. Google research chemicals and then Google company names with words like scam or fake to see if they are legit. Try using the actual chemical names of the compounds you are looking for.
I saw you post something similar in someone elses thread (about googling research chemical and the chemical name) and I honestly had no luck in finding any reputable sellers.

I googled "research chemical tamoxifen", "research chemical tamoxifen buy", "research chemical tamoxifen seller" etc... and could not find ANY reputable dealers let alone websites that clearly look like scams.

So in your opinion DangerDave, I shouldn't even risk going on the superdrol cycle without a SERM? Should I just throw in the towel?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Don't. I ran a ph withough a SERM a long time ago because I thought I would be fine... now I am using letro to reverse a gyno lump. Its not worth the risk bro. All it takes is one poor cycle and you can be stuck with something you don't want.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Superdrol without a serm is just plain dangerous. Your almost guaranteed a major problem.

pr0g

Awards
Thank you guys for your information, I won't run the superdrol unless I get a SERM. If I do find some nolvadex, would 40/40/20/10 be good? I'm going to be take novedex xt after the SERM, does that sound good? Do I need to take anything else?

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
the original novedex xt was discontinued. I think they created Viridex to replace it and all it really is 30.00 of DAA that you can find for half the price.
[h=1][/h]

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Thank you guys for your information, I won't run the superdrol unless I get a SERM. If I do find some nolvadex, would 40/40/20/10 be good? I'm going to be take novedex xt after the SERM, does that sound good? Do I need to take anything else?

40/20/20/10 is a better base.

pr0g

Awards
Thank you guys for all your information, looks like I might be able to get my hands on a SERM after all. So If I get nolvadex or clomid and something with DAA in it, I should have the foundation/essentials for a proper PCT, correct?

edit: should I add an AI to my PCT? Which one is the generally regarded and the best? I was thinking Letrozole, but have been reading good things about Exemestane as well.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Hold off on the AI. Keeping one onhabd is a good idea but don't use it except in an emergency or if you are prone to gyno. If you wanted to run one I would day exemestane. Run it 25mg ed for 1 week then 25mg eod for week 2 through 4.

pr0g

Awards
Hold off on the AI. Keeping one onhabd is a good idea but don't use it except in an emergency or if you are prone to gyno. If you wanted to run one I would day exemestane. Run it 25mg ed for 1 week then 25mg eod for week 2 through 4.
You have been a great help DangerDave, thank you so much.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
No problem man. You got questions let me know.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
exemestane or Letrozole even if he wasn't having gyno issues? although I know some who get rebound months after taking Superdrol. I guess it's always good to have in the drawer if you need it.

I.R.Gunner

Awards
i am getting ready for my first cycle, and was told to start taking a test booster on day 25 of a 30 day cycle and keep using for a little while after the 30 day cycle.. Anyone have any input on this?

leon1689

Awards
Can someone please direct me to a company that I can purchase Nolvadex from. One with that has good standing in this community. Ive been sitting on my cycle until i get my pct. Im eager to get my nolvadex so I have it when I need it. PLEASE send me any information on this

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can someone please direct me to a company that I can purchase Nolvadex from. One with that has good standing in this community. Ive been sitting on my cycle until i get my pct. Im eager to get my nolvadex so I have it when I need it. PLEASE send me any information on this
Sourcing is against the rules of the board. Use google keep researching you will find one. Research research research.