Help needed picking out a SERM

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
For my first cycle ever I am doing the Trifecta stack and Finaflex 1-Andro, I am at week 2 of the Trifecta and just began my 1-Andro. my cyle is as follows

M1D 4/6/6/3
MMv3 4/6/6/3
1-Andro0/2/4/4/4/2
Formadrol Xtreme 0/0/0/0/0/2/4/4/2

I went to my doctors today and he said I should be all good on the stack and had my back if worse came to worse on the Gyno. Now from what I read i may not even need a SERM but better safe then sorry. Im pretty sure my doctor will prescribe me a SERM if needed but I kinda would rather have my own. So what do you guys recommend? Im looking for the least toxic yet most effective. Any suggestions?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
tamoxifen/nolvadex is great, i think toremifin is also a very good SERM, clomid will do the trick as well. i have no personal experience with clomid or torem but i think its a bit more expensive due to higher dosage. either way nolva works at the lowest doses, so i'd imagine less sides/toxicity.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Depends on what YOU like

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
Depends on what YOU like
I know what you mean bro, but since i am a newb I wanted to see what the O.G.'s were using :]. What do you use Airborne? My uncle also suggests Nolvadex

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
tamoxifen/nolvadex is great, i think toremifin is also a very good SERM, clomid will do the trick as well. i have no personal experience with clomid or torem but i think its a bit more expensive due to higher dosage. either way nolva works at the lowest doses, so i'd imagine less sides/toxicity.
So youve tried Nolvadex and had good results?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I use nolva and bounce back fast :)

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
So youve tried Nolvadex and had good results?
just look around the forum bruh, there's a ton of us that use it. read just about anything in here and you'll see a ton of supporters for all 3 of the SERM's i previously listed. they all work, they all do it slightly differently, but they all work. just go with what you can get cheaper and is readily available, and you wont have an issue.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Look at my thread in PCT section and it has lots of info for you.