'Time Off' extra AAS/DS/PH while on TRT?

rambofireball

rambofireball

Awards
  • Established
I'm aware of the age old rhetoric, "time on + PCT = time off", and I have no gripe with it.

BUT.

When one is on TRT and doesn't have to worry about endogenous hormones normalizing after a cycle, what should the appropriate protocol be?

My understanding of the time off motto is that it is mostly to allow reformation of baseline hormone production. When that is not a factor, the only things we are then left to take into account (as far as I can tell) are liver health, blood lipids, heart health, and to prevent AR down regulation. So, how long is needed to satisfy these four requirements?

Time on = time off?

1/2 time on = time off?

Both science-based theory and personal experience welcome.

rambofireball

rambofireball

Awards
  • Established
Any insight?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
This can be dependent on the user. Many people will blast and cruise for the same amount of time, i.e. 8-12 weeks on TRT dose + 8-12 weeks with higher doses and multiple compounds. You can also blast longer than 12 weeks with a shorter cruising period but you need to keep an eye on your health. There really isn't one universal protocol that works for everyone, you gotta play with it a little and see what suits you better, you might prefer a 16 week blast and 8 week cruise where other would go 12 blast and 12 cruise.

rambofireball

rambofireball

Awards
  • Established
Ok, it makes sense that there would not be a standard set of guidelines in regards to preserving optimum health while blast/cruising.
Obviously everyone is going to have different cardiovascular/lipid etc responses to supra-physiological doses of anabolics, just thought I'd try and see if any general boundaries had been found.

Time to start doing some self experimentation.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
just cycle smartly bro. trt does not give us a free pass to cycle anytime we want to. unless you dont care about your health.

rambofireball

rambofireball

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, definitely hear that. I'm trying to live a long, happy, chemically enhanced life. I'll experiment with cruise lengths. Bloods, bloods, bloods.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DeerDeer Anabolics 0