Erase and daa

slasherjay666

Awards
I see a lot of people talking about erase and daa...can someone tell me what they are please

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Goggle

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Really??? Test booster and aromatase inhibitor

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Look it up man! I'm not gonna wipe your ass for you!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I see a lot of people talking about erase and daa...can someone tell me what they are please
DAA is a natural test booster, many companies today make DAA products, d-pol being one of them. You can research which companies DAA product you would like to use.

Erase as well as Erase pro is an AI, which basically helps to reduce bloat, keep estrogen in check, & overall harden up. I think it is best used in PCT scenarios.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Ah gotcha

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Haha this thread totally just delivered!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Sorry !! that was a Hodge Twins Joke! nothing personal. I'm pretty sure the same guy was looking to take 50 MG of ephedra and 2 scoops of craze before working out and asking if it would be ok to stack them.

Last edited:
DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Sorry !! that was a Hodge Twins Joke! nothing personal. I'm pretty sure the same guy was looking to take 50 MG of ephedra and 2 scoops of craze before working out and asking if it would be ok to stack them.
Lol yeah if you enjoy heart attacks and ambulance rides haha

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol right!?

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Maybe I'm noticing it more being on the forums a lot but it seems there are more and more people doing things that are just not smart. My concern is people using supplements in dangerous way and wind up getting everything banned for people who do research and use things responsible. 1,3 is gone now , PH's are gone , Ephedra etc...... pretty soon we will just have protein.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Maybe I'm noticing it more being on the forums a lot but it seems there are more and more people doing things that are just not smart. My concern is people using supplements in dangerous way and wind up getting everything banned for people who do research and use things responsible. 1,3 is gone now , PH's are gone , Ephedra etc...... pretty soon we will just have protein.
Eh there's still homebrew lol

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
People just want the easy way out. Never want to do real hard work over a period of time. Perfect example is New Years resolutionists that lift until spring then get self satisfied and stop until the next year. I see it all the time. Or the people who realize last minute they are disgusting and want a beach body. They don't start in the fall or 9 mknths out they start in the spring and realize its hard work and immediately drop a ton of money on "supplements" to speed it up. Wrong approach. It gets worse every year at my gym. I like lifting in the fall that's when its the emptiest. Oh wait.... the guys that do just curls lol they entertain me so much while I lift.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
People just want the easy way out. Never want to do real hard work over a period of time. Perfect example is New Years resolutionists that lift until spring then get self satisfied and stop until the next year. I see it all the time. Or the people who realize last minute they are disgusting and want a beach body. They don't start in the fall or 9 mknths out they start in the spring and realize its hard work and immediately drop a ton of money on "supplements" to speed it up. Wrong approach. It gets worse every year at my gym. I like lifting in the fall that's when its the emptiest. Oh wait.... the guys that do just curls lol they entertain me so much while I lift.
Lol this

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
What about the Little Bencher that Could? Non stop bench everyday. I show up and leave an hour later and they are still benching. Weight never goes up and they don't get bigger.... I do and I laugh on the inside at them. If I'm having a bad day and go to the gym I instantly cheer up when I see that guy... could be worse...I could be him hahaha