Rpn havoc pct

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
Hello all I am currently in the process of building my pct for a 4 week run with epi.
This is what I currently have in place

Anabolic innovations life support
Reduce xt
Primaforce DAA started during last week up cycle
Erase - started third week of pct
Ast multi pro 32x multivitamin
EFA's
Protein, creatine, bcaa's and what have you

I have both clomid and tamox on hand but i cant decide on which to use Could any of you gents give some advice, opinion on which would be better? Id like to know from your experiences not from your buddies friend kinda thing if ya know what i mean.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PCT looks solid.

I prefer Clomid 50/50/50/50 for PCT.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I always like clomid at 100/50/50/50 just to get blood levels high. Just a personal preference but I saw a difference between that and running it 50 for 4 weeks.

JMISLAND

Awards
Hi, I'm just starting a 4 week cycle of RPN havoc and I can't get my hands on letro or nolva or clomid either, so what else can I use ??? I have arom xl will that help after my cycle ??? Scared of getting gyno

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Hi, I'm just starting a 4 week cycle of RPN havoc and I can't get my hands on letro or nolva or clomid either, so what else can I use ??? I have arom xl will that help after my cycle ??? Scared of getting gyno
If you can't get nolva or clomid then don't use it.... or enjoy gyno. Don't listen to the oxygen thief that said tribulus. There is no hard science fact to prove what he says. A SERM is proven to work with actual studies by real scientists.

donmezsa

Awards
is it good idea to use natadrol by Lg sciences in Pct as a test booster.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
is it good idea to use natadrol by Lg sciences in Pct as a test booster.
Or DAA since its scientifically proven in human studies to boost natural test production by 33% at 3g everyday..... and a tub of it is like 20 bucks shipped

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Or DAA since its scientifically proven in human studies to boost natural test production by 33% at 3g everyday..... and a tub of it is like 20 bucks shipped
I have a 400g bag of pure Pharma grade.... Great stuff... Tastes awful! Daa is the best... Btw its in the auction