Look Here! and READ! for SERM and AI info...

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Other members and myself had seen a ton of threads saying and asking the same questions so... Read the links and then ask questions. I am more than happy to answer from what knowledge I have and I'm sure the other guys will chime in.

This will hopefully cut down some of the threads that keep popping up with the same questions regardings SERMS and AI. If you want to see something let me know I will post up a link. Happy reading!!

AI profiles-

http://www.steroid.com/Aromasin.php
http://www.steroid.com/Arimidex.php
http://www.steroid.com/Letrozole.php

SERM PROFILES-

http://www.steroid.com/Nolvadex.php
http://www.steroid.com/Clomid.php
http://www.steroidology.com/fareston-toremifene-citrate/
http://www.isteroids.com/steroids/Fareston-Toremifene Citrate.html

HCG PROTOCOL-

http://www.steroidworld.com/forums/post-cycle-therapy/9123-hcg-during-cycle-compelling-article.html

FIGHT PROLACTIN-

http://www.isteroids.com/steroids/Dostinex-Cabergoline.html

GYNO AND GYNO REVERSAL-

http://www.steroidworld.com/forums/archived-greats/5956-gyno-prevention-reversal.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/215561-shrink-your-gyno.html

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Bump...

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Bump! Great thread DD

FryGuy

Awards
Great info I wish I knew when I took my first cycle. I didn't pct with a SERM (worst idea ever) but luckily no gyno, just a lot of down time. Anyway, I've ordered a couple bottles of liquid Nolva and wanted to know if I needed to pin it or take it orally after my next cycle (Didn't see a reason to make a new thread, someone may come in with the same q)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Great info I wish I knew when I took my first cycle. I didn't pct with a SERM (worst idea ever) but luckily no gyno, just a lot of down time. Anyway, I've ordered a couple bottles of liquid Nolva and wanted to know if I needed to pin it or take it orally after my next cycle (Didn't see a reason to make a new thread, someone may come in with the same q)
Dude Lmao don't pin it X-D you crazy ****! I almost want to rep u for that question Haha

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Glad you liked it man. Just take it orally. Never pin it. A normal dose would be like this 40/20/20/10 or for long cycles it can be run longer like 40/40/20/20/10. That pretty much means 40mg everyday for 1 week. Then 20mg ed for week 2 and so on. Hope that helps

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Glad you liked it man. Just take it orally. Never pin it. A normal dose would be like this 40/20/20/10 or for long cycles it can be run longer like 40/40/20/20/10. That pretty much means 40mg everyday for 1 week. Then 20mg ed for week 2 and so on. Hope that helps
With milder compounds you can get away with 20/20/10/10 or ya... That's for nolva tho

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
With milder compounds you can get away with 20/20/10/10 or ya... That's for nolva tho
Good catch Airborne forgot the lighter cycles lol.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
P u s s i e s X-D

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
P u s s i e s X-D
Haha I was gunna do a 10 weeker in June of dbol and test... then it grew to a 16 weeker of test dbol and winny... light cycles blow! Im such a hardgainer I have to go big... pct will be hardcore after that shutdown.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Haha I was gunna do a 10 weeker in June of dbol and test... then it grew to a 16 weeker of test dbol and winny... light cycles blow! Im such a hardgainer I have to go big... pct will be hardcore after that shutdown.
LOL nice! I'm a too easy gainer Lmao

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Bump up. Added some stuff about gyno and gyno reversal

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Bump... added some HCG info

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Very good stuff man. I'm on my phone but as soon as I get to a computer I will add it in to my original post. Thanks!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
good looking out DD. Alot of excellent info in here. Getting others to read it will be the hard part.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
good looking out DD. Alot of excellent info in here. Getting others to read it will be the hard part.
Thanks dude. Yeah I just keep referencing people here for every post that can be answered in here. I even reference back to it if I have to refresh on something lol.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Bump...nice

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Thanks Green. I added some stuff on torem for everyone wondering since I left it out earlier
Awesome...I was just looking into torem the other day for PCT after DMZ. Wasn't sure, I found a lot of good reviews and supporting research, but I went with clomiphene instead. Still learning a lot about SERMs...so complex is this world we immerse ourselves in!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Awesome...I was just looking into torem the other day for PCT after DMZ. Wasn't sure, I found a lot of good reviews and supporting research, but I went with clomiphene instead. Still learning a lot about SERMs...so complex is this world we immerse ourselves in!
I know I read those articles over and over but each time I gain a little more knowledge.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Bump to da top!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
can we get this one stickied?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Bumpage!!

ShmEEzy

ShmEEzy

Awards
Should I take my erase on day one of pct or start of week 3.

I'm also doin
Nolva 20/20/20/20
Daa 3/3/3/3

That's for a 4 week cycle of hdrol 50 a day plus pstanz 300 a day

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
1st or 2nd week man. And run it 1-2 weeks past nolva. That will prevent estrogen rebound.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Axiles

Axiles

Awards
Great post!
But can somebody explain to me why I can buy stuff like Hella, Beast or HAVOC freely on the net but I cannot find Nolvadex or Clomid?(little hint please) Also is Forma Stanzol SERM or AI?
Thank you.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Great post!
But can somebody explain to me why I can buy stuff like Hella, Beast or HAVOC freely on the net but I cannot find Nolvadex or Clomid?(little hint please) Also is Forma Stanzol SERM or AI?
Thank you.
You can buy nolva clomid torem and all of the ai's on the web. Just research those chemicals. Google "nolvadex research" or something like that and you should be able to find something. Even this forum has a banner to a site. Just gotta find it.

Axiles

Axiles

Awards
Yes, I tried.
But what I got back is a few "resellers" who selling Nolva for 120+ S&H a bottle! I don't think this is a correct price for 180 10mg pills.
Or is it???

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Yes, I tried.
But what I got back is a few "resellers" who selling Nolva for 120+ S&H a bottle! I don't think this is a correct price for 180 10mg pills.
Or is it???
Lmao. 30bucks a bottle maybe. Keep searching.

Axiles

Axiles

Awards
Thanx man!!
Yes, 30bucks is in my budget! But no luck with Nolva yet :) But found this:

" A Better Choice Than Tamoxifen

There are natural supplement alternatives to these dangerous research chemicals that will have very similar effects as shown in preliminary studies. One such product FormX has been shown in one preliminary study to block estrogen like tamoxifen without the negative side effects. Additionally, dietary supplements, unlike research chemicals are manufactured in a FDA regulated facility with quality and potency standards. These natural on cycle and post cycle products will give you all of the benefits of tamoxifen to men who do steroids without breaking the law and putting your health at risk. " more info on androcycle.com

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Thanx man!!

There are natural supplement alternatives to these dangerous research chemicals that will have very similar effects as shown in preliminary studies. One such product FormX has been shown in one preliminary study to block estrogen like tamoxifen without the negative side effects. Additionally, dietary supplements, unlike research chemicals are manufactured in a FDA regulated facility with quality and potency standards. These natural on cycle and post cycle products will give you all of the benefits of tamoxifen to men who do steroids without breaking the law and putting your health at risk. " more info on androcycle.com
Androcycle.com is crap. They sd is water weight... its a diuretic.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Thanx man!!

Don't use that crap. Use a legit SERM... gotta ask yourself... what are your balls worth? You want to try something that WILL work or something a website says "has been shown to" and its their own product. Would they really tell you if it didn't work good? Or tells you clomid, nolva or torem are better?

Axiles

Axiles

Awards
Oh I plan to use legit SERM (and I'll not start my cycle without it) but I have kind of difficulty to find "legit" stuff. I never used it, I never see it and I don't have any friends in it. And I even don't know how much does legit SERM cost! Can I ask what is ok price range for this necessity?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Oh I plan to use legit SERM (and I'll not start my cycle without it) but I have kind of difficulty to find "legit" stuff. I never used it, I never see it and I don't have any friends in it. And I even don't know how much does legit SERM cost! Can I ask what is ok price range for this necessity?
I'm not sure if we can do that but 30 days of nolva or clomid can be 20-50 bucks and I feel that's usually reasonable but is dependant on if its research or pharmaceutical grade.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Axiles

Axiles

Awards
People are asking all around what is best PH or steroid or whatever on the market instead of asking for the best pct.
BEST PH + SH***Y PCT = SH***Y RESULT.
ANY PH + BEST PST = GOOD RESULT. (Meant in long run:)
That is what i have learned.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
People are asking all around what is best PH or steroid or whatever on the market instead of asking for the best pct.
BEST PH + SH***Y PCT = SH***Y RESULT.
ANY PH + BEST PST = GOOD RESULT. (Meant in long run:)
That is what i have learned.
Very true man. Good on you for realizing that early.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Seen alot of questions lately. I will add some stuff to this for people. Hope it helps

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Great thread, glad to see that some of my teachings on PCT didn't go to waste. :D