Gyno, Prolactin, Estrogen rebound questions

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Ok I have been doing a lot of research for my upcoming cycle. I want to be sure I got my ducks in a row. Hopefully some of the experienced guys can chime in here.
My cycle:
Wk1-4 Dbol 30mg
Wk1-14 Test E 500mg
Wk10-16 Winny 50mg
Hcg 3-13 500iu ew

Pct- clomid or nolva I have plenty of both. And exemestane. Daa and the usuals.

I have been cutting bf% down to be around 13% going into cycle starting June. I'm at 14-15% (that's with the 2-3% for inaccuracy)

Now my question lies in this. I do have some puberty gyno that cannot be seen. It really started coming up when I put more muscle on my chest. During a SD cycle a few months ago it got aggravated with estrogen rebound. I got it under control and it went away. It popped up near end of pct. Once again I took care of it. Now during my cycle I will be running adex for an AI. 1mg ed for 1st week then 1mg eod for remaining. I will switch to exemestane in pct for its suicide inhibitor ability with little chance of rebound.

Will adding a dht base be something to consider to run before the winny? I have access to primo (mesterolone sp?). Will this be beneficial or end up fighting the adex?

I want to prevent any chance of estrogen related gyno or a prolactin related gyno problem. Will having caber onhand just in case be smart? Im just a bit unsure because the sd cycle and since sd gyno is usually a prolactin problem.

Any advice would be appreciated. I would like to make sure I get anything I need before hand. Oh yeah I'm also having bloods done at the end of may so I have a base before cycle and I will get them during.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Bump... anyone?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
U should be fine. Keep Letro and caber on hand

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
so if it was a prolactin problem, the exemstane wouldnt help at all?? and something like caber would be needed??

ive never heard about prolactin problems from sd.. thought that was only with tren-like compounds??

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
if its progestin induced gyno, does that mean that you'll be lactating, like 100%?? or that theres just a good chance of lactating??

what im asking is if lactation is ALWAYS present when dealing with progestin gyno?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
The big thing is that it flared bad as pct finished up even tho I tapered off adex. I think I will run exemestane since its a suicide inhibitor and has almost no chance of rebound.

I have letro and caber. I'm thinking of running it for 3 weeks in the cycle and try to reverse some of the puberty gyno. Its not much but I can feel it but not see it. Would that be recommended? Or run it outside of cycle?