AI for first weeks of PCT

Templar

Templar

Awards
Hello everyone!

I am on 500mg of test enan. cycle is going great. I am also taking DHEA 50mg(split 25mg 2x) a day as well.
I am running exemestane at 12.5mg (mon/wed/fri).

for PCT I am trying Torem, because the last time I took CLomid/nolva and felt like complete ****.

my questions is..when I start my pct(which will be 4 weeks long), I should continue dosing the AI(aromasin/exemestane)..but not for the full four weeks right? just for the first two? and the last two weeks just run the torem only? should i alter the dosing of the exemestane during the pct?

input, advice, and critism is welcome. thanks guys

Templar

Templar

Awards
i was worried about estrogen rebound? so i thought maybe it would need to be tapered because in the past I have always taken A-dex instead.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
x2. As long as you taper it off properly you shouldn't have any problems with estro rebound.
Wrong... exemestane is a type 2 aromatase inhibitor also know as a suicide inhibitor. This means it does not suppress estrogen it eliminates it. There is almost no way in hell to get a rebound off of exemestane because estrogen was eliminated not suppressed...

Run it through pct because it boosts your test production drastically. Run it one week past your SERM then stop. If your blood levels kept moderate levels of aromasin the whole cycle it will be out of your system 27-50 hours. If estrogen doesn't come back (it shouldn't at all) you will know in 96 hours after last dose.

Hope that helps