pct for a test cycle

SHAKENBAKE76

Awards
Going to run my first test cycle 250mg or maybe 500mg per week. what will be my best AI AND PCT. Had some problems with gyno from past experiece with Ph. Finding out there is a science to this just want to plan a little better this time. Im new to this ,ur experience appreciated.

SHAKENBAKE76

Awards
i have looked nobody really running a test cycle alone. Like i said man new at this . thanks anyways

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i have looked nobody really running a test cycle alone. Like i said man new at this . thanks anyways
you have to understand that the exact questions are posted on a daily basis.....we try to encourage a little thought process before laying out everyones cycle..

demolition

demolition

Awards

SHAKENBAKE76

Awards
thanks demo , that a good starting point 4 sure

demolition

demolition

Awards
thanks demo , that a good starting point 4 sure
Do lots of reading, figure out what you think is correct then post it and ask for suggestions, just to make sure. Don't rush it man, take your time planning it will pay off in the end by not having gyno, and keeping your gains.

SHAKENBAKE76

Awards
yea man i jumped into PH and regreted it , my chest went to crap. Gyno sucks so def going to get my ducks in a row this time. Will post my cycle once i get it figured out. I got to see whats available to me for pct. Really thinking of running the arimindex the whole cycle to prevent any gyno and bloating. Thanks again for ur help.