PLEASE HELP READ MY BLOOD WORK

ilovechoclate

ilovechoclate

Awards
GYNO SCARE.....STOPPED ALL PRO-HORMONES AND STARTED PCT WITHOUT NOLVADEX DUE TO ACUTE JUANDICE FROM SUPERDROL. STARTED OTC PCT WITH FORMESTANZOL 10 PUMPS TWICE DAILY.

MY RESULTS: ONE THING I DIDN'T DO DURING MY RESEARCH WAS HOW TO READ THE BLOOD WORK WHICH I'M GOING TO BE GOOGL'N NOW. FIGURED I'D BE ON CYCLE STILL AND WOULD HAVE TIME TO RESEARCH IT. ANYONE THAT CAN HELP PLEASE DO SO. THANKS. THIS IS A FEMALE HORMONE PANEL DONE SO I CAN SAVE MONEY ON THE BLOOD WORK. FYI.

10 DAYS OF SUPERDROL @ 20MG A DAY. THEN AFTER I TOOK 7 DAYS OF KATANADROL @ 500MG A DAY. SEE MY LOG FOR MORE DETAILED INFO.

http://s1114.photobucket.com/albums/k525/srootone/

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Well you are shutdown. Your test, LH and FSH are wack. You need to do a legit pct and boost your test. Next time do research.. or just avoid steroids (yes superdrol is a steroid not a PH). I'm no expert on reading bloods but I can see you are shutdown.

ilovechoclate

ilovechoclate

Awards
I know I'm shut down.... but I don't know if the blood work looks like I have reason to believe my gyno scare may be likely or is just a scare. Any thoughts? Thanks for contributing. I appreciate it.

I started my OTC PostCycle2 which contains herbal test boost, estro blocker, and a armotise inhibitor.

Also using fomrestanzol as my AI at 10 pumps twice daily due to the gyno scare but plan on using it 5-7 pumps twice daily and tapering it down.

Got Nolvadex on hand but superdrol started giving me light yellow-ish eyes so I'm hesitant on further damaging my liver and causing jaundice. I think I'll low dose the Nolvadex and monitor my eyes/urine/etc etc.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
No the gyno thing is unlikely. Superdrol shouldn't aromatize and you were not on long enough to get any serious estro rebound from suppression. Gyno takes a long time before its permanent. Keep taking the Forma and other supps.

If you are concerned throw in the nolva at 20mg ED for like 10-14 days. That should do it since you weren't on long. Drink a ton of water!!

ilovechoclate

ilovechoclate

Awards
No the gyno thing is unlikely. Superdrol shouldn't aromatize and you were not on long enough to get any serious estro rebound from suppression. Gyno takes a long time before its permanent. Keep taking the Forma and other supps.

If you are concerned throw in the nolva at 20mg ED for like 10-14 days. That should do it since you weren't on long. Drink a ton of water!!

Thanks again bro. From my research, Katanadrol shouldn't aromatize into estrogen either but during my state of paranoia I didn't like how on their site it said 'gyno on cycle is ALMOST un-heard of.'

I'm starting nolvadex tomorrow at 20mg for the first week then 10ish mg for week 2 & 3. Then 5mg for the last and final forth week.

Far as the forma...my research tells me to use it more toward the end of the post cycle to allow my levels to not be suppressed as they recover. Either the case the Nolvadex should keep the gyno at bay while I'm not using the formastanzol. Going to introduce it into pct in week 2.

Getting blood work done again in 2 weeks to see how pct is going and again after week 4 to see if I'm recovered.

Thanks again. Anyone else that can contribute to re-assure me....please do.

TestEinstein

Awards
When were these bloods taken in relation to starting and stopping the cycle? Your bilirubin is normal, and the others are in the normal range, though it doesn't really matter without a baseline. If these were taken RIGHT after you stopped, you may have actually misread the eyes. Better to be on the safe side I suppose, but yeah, the nolva is not going to be a big deal. Much milder than SD. Your liver shows no biochemical markers for damage and your estrogen is in the low-normal range, so gyno shouldn't be an issue anyway. A dbol cycle (which produces long-lived 17aa-estradiol) or test cycle would produce the levels of estrogens to cause that type of concern. Not many people get gyno from abruptly stopping SD. Again, it would be VERY useful to know how long you took the SD, how long ago, etc.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
with estrogen at 13, i don't think you have gyno. i'd watch out for it though once your test levels , and subsequently, your estrogen rebounds.

on another note, i'm pretty surprised it only took 10 days of SD to do work on your test levels to that extent.

looks like you have a sensitive HPGA ( HPTA is inaccurate)

another note, with your estrogen at 13, unless you're adding in a SERM, i'd slow down on the AI. 13 is super low.

ilovechoclate

ilovechoclate

Awards
I ran Superdrol at 20 mg a day for 10 days. On the 11th day I had one 10mg cap and then noticed my eyes a little yellowish. I then stopped it so I was better safe then sorry on the jaundice.

Immediately the next day I started taking Katanadrol at 500 mg a day for a total of 7 days. On the 7th day I skipped my last 50mg dose of katanadrol due to the gyno scare. That's when I realized I'm not willing to sacrifice the risk of gyno for some short cut gains.

I then waited 3 days after stopping the katanadrol to have my blood work done. Katanadrol has an extremely low half life so it would have cleared my system by then. Also the 7 days I was on katanadrol SHOULD be long enough to have the Superdrol clear my system as well.

During these 3 days I did not take my Nolvadex due to me fearing it would further stress my liver and cause jaundice. Instead, I started using formestanzol at max dose to keep my gyno scare at bay. I also started using my herbal OTC "POST CYCLE 2" product which contains and estrogen blocker, test booster, and AI in it.

Today marks my first day of Nolvadex. (20/15/10/5) I won't re-introduce my aromatise inhibitor till after week 2. Also taking HCGenerate at 5 caps a day. I'm also continuing my POST CYCLE 2 product which includes the estro blocker, test booster, and AI.

The Nolvadex I will play by ear as I'm going to have blood work done again in 2 weeks (mid pct) and again after week 4 to see if I am fully recovered.

THANK YOU for the help and assistance guys. Truly appreciated.

Edit: Scratch that on my 'Post Cycle 2' product. Even though it is a OTC product, it does include a estrogen blocker in it and I don't want to cause a drastic re-bound. My Nolvadex, HCGenerate, and Formestanzol are all i need to restore my hormone levels. I'll report back with my mid post cycle blood work and everything else as well.

ilovechoclate

ilovechoclate

Awards
What do you'll think?

So I got blood work done after two weeks and two days of pct. Tell me anything I'm missing please. Its the reason I'm posting to get another opinion.

Looks to me like my estrogen and test are both restored....not really on the high end so I may wait a little longer before introducing the A.I. formestanzol

Also OTHER values are now abnormal that weren't before....I'm assuming this is from the Nolvadex and will go back to normal after discontinued use.

Whats your take?

http://s1114.photobucket.com/albums/k525/srootone/2weeksN2daysLater/

Thanks.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
You need to boost your LH, FSH and Test. Your estro is fine. I mean everything doesn't look bad but you are in pct so it makes sense you have those results.

ilovechoclate

ilovechoclate

Awards
You need to boost your LH, FSH and Test. Your estro is fine. I mean everything doesn't look bad but you are in pct so it makes sense you have those results.

Ya....I was thinking the same about my LH,FSH, and TEST. That they need to keep improving. I'm definitely going to hold off on the A.I. for a bit, as I know you need healthy levels of estrogen to have healthy levels of test. Thanks for your input....it helps me also ascertain about my estrogen, which you say looks fine.

From my research, Nolvadex should help restore test as well, and clearly I have a legit source as my other values on my metabolic panel now have some changes.

I can't quite say if my natural test booster HCGenerate is helping to the improvement of test, but I can safely rest easy over me using my SERM. Going to start winging down off the Nolvadex and get blood work done again in two weeks to see if my A.I. is okay for a go.

Thanks for the input. Appreciate it.

Looking for anyone's input. More replies would be easier to feel safe about the process of my pct. Feel free to give your take if your familiar with this.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I would do whatever you have been doing for 1 more week then taper off the nolva. Run the test booster past everything else. Get bloods done again at the end of tapering off nolva. You will be good

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GYNO SCARE.....STOPPED ALL PRO-HORMONES AND STARTED PCT WITHOUT NOLVADEX DUE TO ACUTE JUANDICE FROM SUPERDROL. STARTED OTC PCT WITH FORMESTANZOL 10 PUMPS TWICE DAILY.

MY RESULTS: ONE THING I DIDN'T DO DURING MY RESEARCH WAS HOW TO READ THE BLOOD WORK WHICH I'M GOING TO BE GOOGL'N NOW. FIGURED I'D BE ON CYCLE STILL AND WOULD HAVE TIME TO RESEARCH IT. ANYONE THAT CAN HELP PLEASE DO SO. THANKS. THIS IS A FEMALE HORMONE PANEL DONE SO I CAN SAVE MONEY ON THE BLOOD WORK. FYI.

10 DAYS OF SUPERDROL @ 20MG A DAY. THEN AFTER I TOOK 7 DAYS OF KATANADROL @ 500MG A DAY. SEE MY LOG FOR MORE DETAILED INFO.

Pictures by srootone - Photobucket

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I got blood work done after two weeks and two days of pct. Tell me anything I'm missing please. Its the reason I'm posting to get another opinion.

Looks to me like my estrogen and test are both restored....not really on the high end so I may wait a little longer before introducing the A.I. formestanzol

Also OTHER values are now abnormal that weren't before....I'm assuming this is from the Nolvadex and will go back to normal after discontinued use.

Whats your take?

http://s1114.photobucket.com/albums/k525/srootone/2weeksN2daysLater/

Thanks.

ilovechoclate

ilovechoclate

Awards
thanks.

I would do whatever you have been doing for 1 more week then taper off the nolva. Run the test booster past everything else. Get bloods done again at the end of tapering off nolva. You will be good

Ya...I'm going to be doing regular blood work until everything is good and I'm out of the wood work. All natural from here on out. heh

Thanks for the reply/input.

T-BONE: Thanks bro for putting the pics up. Makes it easier to read. I tried posting them but the images kept having errors, so I made a Photobucket account. Had to use it again this time as well.